32% Response Rate with Personalized (Instant) Direct Mailers?

unlimitedsigh

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
SC
I'm not sure if this belongs in the off-topic section or not, but take a look at this short video of what a pro-active Porsche dealership is doing to get a 32% response (booking a test-drive on a website printed on the mailer) from "instant" personalized direct mail.

ht tp ://vimeo.c om/46439060 (copy/paste sans spacing... post count low)

I'm also not exactly sure how this could be carried over into the insurance market (Creepy photochops of facebook pictures into 'your own funeral' mailers, complete with grieving relatives?! A personalized shot of a potential client's home with foreclosure signs posted in the lot?), or if that would even be a good idea (not really), but it is nice to see such great results by a company putting a modern/unique twist on an existing (archaic?) marketing idea. Maybe this will help getting the creative juices flowing? (ewww)

Anecdotally, all the dealership mailers/letters I have ever pulled out of the mail go straight to the round filing cabinet...

Unsure as to the cost/piece, or how you would even calculate that figure.

Let me see if I follow this.

You know of a great lead system but have no idea if it will work in our industry or how much it will cost, but you wanted to share it with us anyway.

Thanks.

Let me see if I follow this.

You know of a great lead system but have no idea if it will work in our industry or how much it will cost, but you wanted to share it with us anyway.

Thanks.

Errr, sure.

I think you *might* have missed the spirit off the OP, my friend.

But I do appreciate your response to my otherwise flop of a thread, thanks.

I was thinking "Return this card and we will deliver a new iPad right to your door."

Probably will get a great return. I'm thinking of using this to sell MA plans since the commission will cover the cost of the tablet.

The only problem is that I don't know how many seniors use or want an iPad.

Bob, do you use an iPad?

Rick

I've been looking for a round filing cabinet for months now... where did you find one?

1286024293582_hz-cnmyalibaba-web2_138385.jpg

Back