Anyone Hire Writer for Pre-approach Letters?

Have you mailed his letters..........................?
Not yet. I've read his books and bought the 26 letters. I'm studying his formula because I'm interested in inbound lead generation vs chasing leads.

Theses letters are designed to get your phone to ring! You can take the formula and adapt it to your market.

That being said, if the traditional reply card responses are good in your market, and people answer the phone/door, then don't change anything. Just order more drops, and get to work!

Don't some carriers also provide pre approved letters or other material similar to whats being discussed?

Don't some carriers also provide pre approved letters or other material similar to whats being discussed?
Yeah, but if they worked, they wouldn't need independent agents! lol.

Most insurance carriers understand insurance, not direct response marketing.

Spent up to $2500 for a sales letter a few years ago...paid for itself 5 times over.

Or I could've gone door knocking...but i took the easy route.

Finding a good sales copywriter is the hardest part

My guy has moved on

This print ad he did for me had the highest ROI of any ad I've ever done.

I'm a little biased since I, myself, am a freelance writer and tend to see some of the best marketing work done by people like myself. That being said, you can sometimes get the most bang for your buck doing a little research, looking into templates, etc. Fiverr might also be a great choice.

I've used people off Fiverr... as well as Seoclerk too. And NO, this is NOT an affiliate link. They are all very reasonably priced, I just had to go through a few ppl to get someone I like and I just stay with them.

Back