Anyone Hire Writer for Pre-approach Letters?

Anthonym86

Has anyone used a freelance writer to write pre-approach letters? I want to hire someone to write a series of letters that I can use for future mailings after cold calls. Thank you.

Has anyone used a freelance writer to write pre-approach letters? I want to hire someone to write a series of letters that I can use for future mailings after cold calls. Thank you.

Save your money and just door knock.

There's an out of print book you may be able to get on Amazon called "198 preapproach and service letters for every insurance situation" or something like that. From the 1980s...

Just get that and adapt a letter you like to your campaign.

I would just door knock. I've been going back to my former clients on a new market I am working. I tried the direct mail route and found it to not be as strong as just 'dropping in'.
I found a few people on CraigsList to write the letters for me, which was somewhat cheap, but I still had to make the template myself. I later found that my IMO could make something for me, so whomever you are working with may be better.

I would just door knock. I've been going back to my former clients on a new market I am working. I tried the direct mail route and found it to not be as strong as just 'dropping in'.
I found a few people on CraigsList to write the letters for me, which was somewhat cheap, but I still had to make the template myself. I later found that my IMO could make something for me, so whomever you are working with may be better.

You hired a copywriter off Craigslist? Man that's crazy.

Yeah in that case door knocking would be better. There is no better market than your current customers. Of course you are comparing apples to oranges. IF you don't have a market to sweep through and resell the comparison between door knocking and a sales letter is mute.

I think you'd be better off using https://www.fiverr.com/categories/w...ntent=category_box_writing&page=1&layout=auto

There's an out of print book you may be able to get on Amazon called "198 preapproach and service letters for every insurance situation" or something like that. From the 1980s...

Just get that and adapt a letter you like to your campaign.

One Hundred Ninety-Eight Direct Mail : Pre-Approach and Service Letters (1979, Hardcover)

Back