Anyone Use Wealthy Address Leads?

MarkTay

Has anyone tried Billionaire Addresses for leads? Just wondering what kind of response you received back from billionaire or millionaire addresses. I have been told they work, just wondering if anyone has tried them. Thanks

Has anyone tried Billionaire Addresses for leads? Just wondering what kind of response you received back from billionaire or millionaire addresses. I have been told they work, just wondering if anyone has tried them. Thanks

They don't work and you aren't getting any business from this forum, so maybe delete your account and look for suckers somewhere else.

I will stick with the "Good ol boys" list.....much easier for me to market and sell. If I could find a list of farmers I would work nothing but those leads.

I will stick with the "Good ol boys" list.....much easier for me to market and sell. If I could find a list of farmers I would work nothing but those leads.

Shoot me a PM with the area and your email address and I'll send you 100 to try out. I have a filter for farmers, but always wonder about the accuracy of the employment filter.

Must be pretty poor leads if you have not even tried them yourself.

Back