Anyone Used this Company?

Any one heard of or used Only Insurance Leads? The website is onlyinsuranceleads.com. Im thinking of trying it, but don't want to waste money. If anyone has heard bad things or has gotten no luck please share. Don't want to just jump the gun as the min. order is 750 mailers and for what I want would cost me about $570. Dont want to just drop that without having any info on the company or if its a good idea and cant seem to find reviews for them. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Highly targeted mailing like that sounds interesting!

My question would be how accurate the home insurance quotes turn out to be.

DO NOT USE THEM ---Please- I am warning you--they are a HIGH PRESSURE organization-They slam their competition-make you pay 6 weeks in advance and when I contacted them with questions they go unanswered-Dave Cohen even blocked me in Linkedin for asking if he would respond to my complaints before I wrote reviews. Look them up on yelp-you wont find them because they keep themselves off of there -- I am not bitter at all- we found a GREAT direct mail source- I just want to warn others--

Shana went as far as to slam her competition----

This is a high pressure, "boiler room" type company

Any one heard of or used Only Insurance Leads? The website is onlyinsuranceleads.com. Im thinking of trying it, but don't want to waste money. If anyone has heard bad things or has gotten no luck please share. Don't want to just jump the gun as the min. order is 750 mailers and for what I want would cost me about $570. Dont want to just drop that without having any info on the company or if its a good idea and cant seem to find reviews for them. Any thoughts?
Do not use this company. Keep your money. Go door to door and you will be more successful. First, learn how to prospect. Build a rapport with potential clients. Identify client needs.Develop a presentation. Learn how to answer objections, close the sale, get resales, and ask for referrals. If you master these skills, you will be okay. Try to talk to at least 15 people per day.

Back