Best Direct Mail Company?

Mac1958

Guru
1000 Post Club
Colorado
Any thoughts (good or bad) and suggestions on direct mail houses you've used? We're looking for a company that will provide a good, fresh, accurate mailing list, and take our full-color .pdf document and mail it.

We don't need an 800 number, an RSVP service or anything else. Any suggestions from your experience?

From what I've seen most mail houses include data which may or may not be "good, fresh, accurate" mailing lists.

I'd check with Rick to see who he uses. I recommended jenmarco, but they typically specialize in simple mailers (black and white vs color), but it may be worth asking them. Their website is jenmarco.com and they're great to work with.

I have used and recommend Craftline Printing if you want a fancy mailing. Their lists are good, work quickly, mail when promised and have been very honest with me. Their design people are very good.

However, I consistently get much better results when I use a "plain jane" mailing. Craftline designed several mailers for me which everyone loved - except the prospects. Using the same basic text (this was for T65), I received a much higher result with a cheap card in window envelope.

You can contact Larry Lengacher at (260) 484-3186 or [email protected]. Please mention I recommended him.

Rick

Last edited:
Sounds good Rick
For the past decade, many business owners have regarded direct mail as the ugly stepsister of print or broadcast advertising. Loud, misleading and cluttered pieces mailed anonymously to millions of prospects only served to reinforce this perception.

Today, however, some of the most innovative and effective advertising is delivered through the mail, and more and more business owners are finding the rewards of direct mail are great if their campaigns are designed with a discerning eye and a realistic strategy in mind.

Good post. Although Mobile advertising will take over in the future.... I would like to add that direct mail has become more and more effective as of late due to increased accuracy on the mailing list databases as well as increased software sophistication that can increase your mail responses (PURLs, QR codes) as well as capture and track every response.

Simply put, When you hit the right audience, and then give them 4 separate means of contacting you (return mail, home phone, internet, or mobile device), then you stay in front of them because you tracked it all properly, you ultimately get the best ROI possible.

We are also a full service print and direct marketing company.... Health Insurance Mailers - Best Rate Referrals

We handle it all for those of you who want a one stop shop to mail with on a consistent basis. We do letters, snap packs, postcards, etc.... We also license all the different mailing list databases you would want to filter from and mail to.

PURLs, Mailing List, and QR CODES are all FREE on your first drop with our company! if your interested shoot me an email directly...

[email protected]

Sounds good Rick
For the past decade, many business owners have regarded direct mail as the ugly stepsister of print or broadcast advertising. Loud, misleading and cluttered pieces mailed anonymously to millions of prospects only served to reinforce this perception.

Today, however, some of the most innovative and effective advertising is delivered through the mail, and more and more business owners are finding the rewards of direct mail are great if their campaigns are designed with a discerning eye and a realistic strategy in mind.

Latest posts

Back