Bulk Mail Leads

IFS_Edge

Expert
Texas
Hello. I have an opportunity to have 1000 mailouts at $0.37 each mailed for my company. These are just generic mail pieces in regards to PDPs and Medicare. There is a perforated return card and instead of picking up the mail piece and paying $1.11 for each return, this company has them returned to their office and they "scan and fax" the leads to me and then mail the hard copy to my office at the end of the day.
Has anyone else done this?
When I worked for Sterling Life Insurance dba Sterling Health Plans this is the only type of marketing they did and I always seemed to get quality leads.
Thanks in advance for any response.

Hello. I have an opportunity to have 1000 mailouts at $0.37 each mailed for my company. These are just generic mail pieces in regards to PDPs and Medicare. There is a perforated return card and instead of picking up the mail piece and paying $1.11 for each return, this company has them returned to their office and they "scan and fax" the leads to me and then mail the hard copy to my office at the end of the day.
Has anyone else done this?
When I worked for Sterling Life Insurance dba Sterling Health Plans this is the only type of marketing they did and I always seemed to get quality leads.
Thanks in advance for any response.
Sounds similar to what you can do with a number of companies including Lead Strategies. However the price is realtively cheap. I think the going rate for this type of mailing is closer to 40 cents.

I've been doing Med Supp mailing for a number of months with excellent results.

Rick

Latest posts

Back