Direct Mail Based Marketing System

ameneses54

Guru
100+ Post Club
Dear users,
I came by a post titled "Direct Mail Based Marketing System " which I really found interesting.
It's supposed to be a turnkey system for prospecting, including 150 leads per month for a really low price.
What I really found strange is the total lack of interest in the post and the few hits and responses.
Anybody had experience with this company?
Advisors Prospecting & Leads Programs Details

Dear users,
I came by a post titled "Direct Mail Based Marketing System " which I really found interesting.
It's supposed to be a turnkey system for prospecting, including 150 leads per month for a really low price.
What I really found strange is the total lack of interest in the post and the few hits and responses.
Anybody had experience with this company?
Advisors Prospecting & Leads Programs Details

That is 150 letters mailed cold NOT 150 leads.

This may or may not be a bad system but 150 letters mailed with YOU licking and stamping them and with you calling behind them MAY be effective but YOU are doing all the work.

Just buy Activator and cut out the middleman. Activator Your Key to CRM on demand from Mastermind

Ameneses54- I agree with you. Both AdvisorsProShop and Activator seemed interesting so I checked out both products.

It looks like Activator is mainly a CRM and can sync with your existing CRM providing you with marketing tools. But it doesn't look like it will provide you NEW contacts, and that is something I really need. I am just beginning in the industry and I need more contacts! Activator is very expensive compared to AdvisorsProShop, too. It's $1200 and there are all of these confusing add ons. It seems like it would be a great fit for an experienenced agent.

AdvisorsProShop provides you with a way to send direct mail to 150 monthly, which is what I need if I'm looking to build a client base. It does appear that I will be doing the mailings, but I noticed an option for them to mail for you. I would like to know what the letters say because the content can make or break a marketing campaign.

I'm still doing my research, but I'll keep you posted as to what I discover and what I decide to choose for my marketing tools.

If you guys think mailing 150 letters per month is going to build a client base, you have a lot to learn.

For cold intro letters you mail in the 1000s per mailing to a qualified list. Then you contact the replies and sell some. Others will be qualified but the timeing isn't good now. That's what you use Activator or any trickler mailing system for. Stay in touch. Don't let them fall between the cracks.

But can Activator provide me with 1000 people?

What does 1000 people cost? $30 ?

You just import them into your database.

I'm not saying that Advisor pro shop is a dog...I don't know anything about it.

But you want your general mailers to be in the thousands NOT hundreds. And your drip marketing needs to be on your targeted leads that you have already qualified. NOT random people from a scrubbed list vendor.

I think that last post was being a smart-ass ?? not sure but would put money on it!!

You're right first try! Old Moon-Man was joshing you... What you want is:

listofathousandqualifiedpeople.org

Get'er done.

Back