Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Direct Mail Marketing Forum

Reply to Direct Mail Disclaimers Question     
Old 05-17-2017, 10:06 AM   #1
Expert

State: hlb96 is an Insurance Agent from Louisiana
Direct Mail Disclaimers Question Direct Mail Disclaimers Question
If I design a mail out going to Medicare Beneficiaries with an 800# for them to call, do I have to put a disclaimer saying that they are calling a licensed insurance agent? No benefit information is given to them. An appointment is set for the agents to go see them and that is it. Looking for guidance.

Thanks
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Direct Mail Disclaimers Question

Old 05-17-2017, 03:10 PM   #2
Guru
Newby on Direct Mail Disclaimers Question

State: Newby is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
Newby is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Direct Mail Disclaimers Question Re: Direct Mail Disclaimers Question
Originally Posted by hlb96 View Post
If I design a mail out going to Medicare Beneficiaries with an 800# for them to call, do I have to put a disclaimer saying that they are calling a licensed insurance agent? No benefit information is given to them. An appointment is set for the agents to go see them and that is it. Looking for guidance.

Thanks
Requirements can be state by state. I would call Chris at the lead connection he should be knowledgeable to help you with just about any state. Then after you design it have him do the lead drops for you.

------------------------------------
www.fexcontracting.com
fexcontracting is about helping independent FE agents get good contracts with the top quality companies and get them up to speed fast with product knowledge and a plan to succeed.
  Reply With Quote to Direct Mail Disclaimers Question
Reply to Direct Mail Disclaimers Question 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Direct Mail Marketing Forum