Direct Mail Leads Bought by Lead Not Drop?

williamblake0123

I have heard of a Direct Mail company that let's you purchase by the lead. Instead of paying for the drop itself and retaining all of the return.

Any thoughts?

I have heard of a Direct Mail company that let's you purchase by the lead. Instead of paying for the drop itself and retaining all of the return. Any thoughts?

There are many that do this. Usually tied to your up line but not always.

RGI is a great mailing company that does price per lead. They won't work with individual agents but the agent's have choices of many different agencies that offer their lead program including ours (FexContracting.com). We are very happy with the quality, consistency and price of these leads. An added plus is the database that the agents can use to manage their leads and import them directly into their mapping programs. Very nice to work with.

EFES has their own set price direct mail. YIG is another choice to get set price direct mail.

If you don't want to go under an agency that offers this you can go to Brady at Need-A-Lead. He will work with most agents on a cost per lead basis.

There are many that do this. Usually tied to your up line but not always.

RGI is a great mailing company that does price per lead. They won't work with individual agents but the agent's have choices of many different agencies that offer their lead program including ours (FexContracting.com). We are very happy with the quality, consistency and price of these leads. An added plus is the database that the agents can use to manage their leads and import them directly into their mapping programs. Very nice to work with.

EFES has their own set price direct mail. YIG is another choice to get set price direct mail.

If you don't want to go under an agency that offers this you can go to Brady at Need-A-Lead. He will work with most agents on a cost per lead basis.

What are your thoughts on need-a-need? They top end the age at 85 I believe.

What are your thoughts on need-a-need? They top end the age at 85 I believe.

We had very mixed results. We did our set price lead through them for a short time before we picked up RGI.

The lead piece has a huge red FREE on it. A lot of agents are turned off by that. My experience with it was that the lead card was as good as any other. But Brady loves mailing the oldest ages. Got lots of those.

Several agents had problems with Brady's returns on price per 1000. But I was pretty surprised when we picked up RGI how hard it was to get quite a few agents to switch over that really liked Brady's leads. Travis was in that group. He just really liked Brady's lead and got a great price on them because the returns were so high.

I think Brady is honest but not near as organized or prepared to handle volume as RGI.

I've bought excess leads before from need a lead and am running a batch now . The problem as Newby said is a crap load of 80-85. I'm running snl lead credits and I used lead connections fixed cost but returns were so low he lost money and refuses to do any more. But The card is twice as deceiving as the e-64 and the 80-85 age group a problem . I'm willing to bet Brady is targeting the 0-30k or less income .

I've bought excess leads before from need a lead and am running a batch now . The problem as Newby said is a crap load of 80-85. I'm running snl lead credits and I used lead connections fixed cost but returns were so low he lost money and refuses to do any more. But The card is twice as deceiving as the e-64 and the 80-85 age group a problem . I'm willing to bet Brady is targeting the 0-30k or less income .

How were the lead connection fixed leads?

I was very happy with lead connections e-64. I ran a few highly populated areas and was surprised at the income levels of the leads . I really liked getting all the leads in 1 area . I really like door knocking with a green card . I bet 1/2 the leads I get from Brady are 80-85.

Back