Direct Mail for Med Supps , Adv and Snp's

L

luke4275

Seniors are getting bombarded with mailers for supps, adv etc. Do most agent skip sending mailers when there are so many things being mailed to seniors. If an agent were to do a mailer for a special needs plan, to target a small part of the population, would that be curtailed during the high season ?

I did a SNP mailer earlier this year and it was a waste. Did 2 apps and they were very broke individuals.

I do med supp mailers and do well off of them. I just depends on what you are sending and how you work them. Out of 40 cards I have been averaging about 12-15 apps.

If you have the right product in the right market, SNP mailers can be very profitable. I get between 5-7% (and more) with my mailings.

I guess I've written somewhere around 100 SNP plans since April 1. Just wrote 6 yesterday.

Rick

Chazm,
Wasnt that your goal to find broke indiv for the snp? can you email me your mailer? who do you write snp's with?

I did a SNP mailer earlier this year and it was a waste. Did 2 apps and they were very broke individuals.

I do med supp mailers and do well off of them. I just depends on what you are sending and how you work them. Out of 40 cards I have been averaging about 12-15 apps.
What type of med supp mailers do you send - 3x5 cards, brochures, personal letters, etc? Do you have them stated that you will follow up with a phone call or just have them call you?

What age range do you target your med supp mailers to? Are you going after T-65, or 67+ for replacement cost savings?

If you have the right product in the right market, SNP mailers can be very profitable. I get between 5-7% (and more) with my mailings.

I guess I've written somewhere around 100 SNP plans since April 1. Just wrote 6 yesterday.

Rick

That ain't bad...keep it up!

Back