Direct Mail

budfox7

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Annuities leads are know to come out of Direct Mail and seminars. What companies offer the best Direct Mail campaign for the best price per drop/piece? Also are they any FMO's that offer Agents direct mail campaign's. Or are there any agents do the direct mail themselves , printing, licking, stamping sending !? Look forward to the responses.

Thanks,

Annuities leads are know to come out of Direct Mail and seminars. What companies offer the best Direct Mail campaign for the best price per drop/piece? Also are they any FMO's that offer Agents direct mail campaign's. Or are there any agents do the direct mail themselves , printing, licking, stamping sending !? Look forward to the responses.

Thanks,

several do. contact me and i can discuss it with you

Are there any agents out there having success with using direct mail? If so can you please share your experiences. Your ROI figures would be good to hear if you are willing to share. What product are you selling? Where is a good place to buy lists?

What market do you sell to? It would help keep the answers pertinent.

Also, there are a lot of direct mail discussions on the forum. Do a few searches.

Dan

I'm also interested in finding a good, solid direct mail company as well; could you please share that information? I'm unable to send you a direct message because I don't have 10 post's on this forum yet.

Regards,
Chris

Vistaprint is great for direct mail postcards.

You can upload a list or buy one from them. You can upload a design or use one of their templates. You give them a credit card number. They print and mail.

No licking involved unless you decide to lick your keyboard.

I have checked out Vista Print and its hard to get a specific mailing list together that stated, x-age, x-income, x-net value. Unless I'm missing something.

Got any good tips on how to build the list of criteria's?

/Chris

Ive used Kramer Direct for several years and have always been happy with them, they have a few different pcs to choose from.
BHC Marketing has lead programs based on production, No reduction in commissions. YOU write enough they will send out DM for you and i presonally think its a good pce my last return rate was 2.3% which is preety good for annuity leads.

Back