Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Direct Mail Marketing Forum

Reply to Direct Mailer- Using Captive-Inhouse Mailers     
Old 11-29-2016, 12:48 PM   #1

State: nugget1tau is an Insurance Agent from
Direct Mailer- Using Captive-Inhouse Mailers Direct Mailer- Using Captive-Inhouse Mailers
Hi All,

I'm currently with a captive agency (NYL) and they have in house direct marketing called Marketing On Demand where you can send letters and/or postcards to a list of your choice.

Does anyone have any luck using in house direct marketing programs? I'm sure Northwest and Mass Mutual would have something similar.

I have access to about 3000 names and I want to send a mailer using the in house program however I have some concerns.

1. Is it worth doing? Does anyone have experience with in house mailers?
2. How much replies should I be expecting? 1%/1.5%/0%??

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Direct Mailer- Using Captive-Inhouse Mailers

Reply to Direct Mailer- Using Captive-Inhouse Mailers 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Direct Mail Marketing Forum