Direct Mailers

Jheilman

Ok so I've been in the business for 2 years now. I work for an agency and I've been doing alright. Statistically speaking I should've washed out by now but I haven't yet.

I'm working for an agency that does life, health, di, vision, dental, and ancillary benefits. I'm wanting to really kick it up into high gear but I'm realizing that I'm starting to run out of people to sell insurance to. I've cold called damn near every business in town, I've cold called everyone of my friends and all of them know I'm in the insurance business now. I'm getting referrals now which I'm super stoked about. What I'm realizing is that I'm only one person and I can only get in front of so many people. I need to market myself. I need to get in front of prospects.

Getting in front of prospects is without a doubt, in my opinion, the hardest thing about this business. So I want to invest in mailers to sell final expense life insurance. I'm wanting to go all in on this. I'm talking having enough mailers out there so I am getting back 20 leads a week.

My question is, is this possible? Can I find a company that can deliver those kinds of numbers to me? And if I do get the 20 responses I want, will they be actual people wanting to buy some life insurance or will they be bs?

Thanks so much for all of your help insurance forums, there is without a doubt no way I would've hung on for the two years I've been here without all of your guidance. You guys are the real mvp's.

Ok so I've been in the business for 2 years now. I work for an agency and I've been doing alright. Statistically speaking I should've washed out by now but I haven't yet.

I'm working for an agency that does life, health, di, vision, dental, and ancillary benefits. I'm wanting to really kick it up into high gear but I'm realizing that I'm starting to run out of people to sell insurance to. I've cold called damn near every business in town, I've cold called everyone of my friends and all of them know I'm in the insurance business now. I'm getting referrals now which I'm super stoked about. What I'm realizing is that I'm only one person and I can only get in front of so many people. I need to market myself. I need to get in front of prospects.

Getting in front of prospects is without a doubt, in my opinion, the hardest thing about this business. So I want to invest in mailers to sell final expense life insurance. I'm wanting to go all in on this. I'm talking having enough mailers out there so I am getting back 20 leads a week.

My question is, is this possible? Can I find a company that can deliver those kinds of numbers to me? And if I do get the 20 responses I want, will they be actual people wanting to buy some life insurance or will they be bs?

Thanks so much for all of your help insurance forums, there is without a doubt no way I would've hung on for the two years I've been here without all of your guidance. You guys are the real mvp's.

Yes companies can get you 20 leads per week. What state are you in?

Other than a few exceptions they won't just be ready to buy. It's the agents job to find the need and create urgency.

But a decent agent should close 4 to 6 out of 20. That is 4 to 6 leads not applications. So some weeks it could be just 4 apps and the next week it could be all couples which would be 8apps.

You can check out finalexpenseservices.com for what I offer.

Good luck in whatever you find.

You can check out finalexpenseservices.com for what I offer.

Good luck in whatever you find.

Not to hijack the thread, but I see you are in Mississippi...I assume in the Hattiesburg area based on area code. I am on the Gulf Coast (Saucier) and looking to get in the business. If you are close - care to get together sometime for lunch?

Not to hijack the thread, but I see you are in Mississippi...I assume in the Hattiesburg area based on area code. I am on the Gulf Coast (Saucier) and looking to get in the business. If you are close - care to get together sometime for lunch?

I'm in meridian but I'm down for lunch. Send me an email sometime.

Damion---Ben is a fantastic person to learn the business from. Soak it all in and once you're ready to sell, ask about the "The Boom Boom Room".

Latest posts

Back