FE: mailing cycle

mcday
The only thing that seemed kind of odd to me is that he requires that you wear a fedora during your sales presentation, other wise it doesn't count and no refunds.;)

Okay, well I am interested in this but need some clarification. Are you required to wear a fedora or to wear *just* a fedora when during your presentation? Is this the next generation of the pajamaman where you work in just your fedora? I have a feather in my fedora and I think that that would get me some extra sales but I am going to take the feather out because I want to be teachable and follow the system exactly as taught.

Winter

You guys are a hoot! Is McDay that uninformed or is he in on the gag also? Just so he and everyone else knows:

A one-time payment of $255 can be paid to the surviving spouse if he or she was living with the deceased; or, if living apart, was receiving certain Social Security benefits on the deceased’s record. If there is no surviving spouse, the payment is made to a child who is eligible for benefits on the deceased’s record in the month of death.

Back