Final Expense Mailer

Dan,
Hoosierdaddy might be a little grumpy from writers cramp. He is the FE superman.

As far as your Need a Lead knowing what the last response is in a given area....They should all know that. You made it sound like Brady knew where there were prospects waiting with a check in their hand.

My gosh what an attack for simply saying what I had heard. My information is neither false baseless or unproven. I just spoke with Brady (owner of need a Lead) for the first time as a referral from another agent. True fact is he has insurance experience, he has records of zip codes and what kind of response they got. He won't tell you where to mail only if your looking to mail in a zip code, he will tell you what its last response was in that area if he mailed in it. Take a chill pill. :mad:

I would advise you to withhold your praises of "Need A Lead" until you have had the misfortune to do business with them?

I think it is a little premature and irresponsible to give someone such high praises on this forum when you have not even done one lead drop with them? I am not going to go into specifics, however I can guarantee you that I am right on about this. However, good luck to you...

</IMG>

To assume I meant they were waiting with checks in hand just because I said he knows good places to mail is not my fault for what you read in to it. If a zip code has a high rate of return that is good thing to know.

Brady was much quicker to have these statistics ready than other mailing services I talk to.

My source I received my information from has been using them for five years. Knowing that is much more proven than if I had done a few mail drops myself. Since I know my source is very reliable.

That said I still stand behind my original post about need a lead.

Last edited:
i live in idaho mail the whole state would not use brady eddions(need a lead)for any reason i sell 100k a year in fe what companies do you represent i will be happy to talk with you!!:no:

i live in idaho mail the whole state would not use brady eddions(need a lead)for any reason i sell 100k a year in fe what companies do you represent i will be happy to talk with you!!:no:

Thank you for your post... For whatever reason, I do try and lead people in the right direction. And I speak from personal experiences as you have... Some folks need to implement the old saying "Don't tell me what your going to do, tell me what you did." into their post.

I have used Need a Lead and liked them. Brady has sold final expense policies himself in the field and supported himself doing it.

I also know there are some large agencies that have used Need a Lead for large mailiings and also some final expense insurance companies themselves.

In my experience Brady is genuinely interested in helping his customers succeed. They have a small family run business. They have been nothing but professional with me and my agents that I have referred over to them.

Google Final Expense Leads and you'll find companies that will show their mailers. Bay Planning, Pacesetters, Lead Connection are just some. They can offer you leads at lower cost than you can because they have their own in-house mailing systems.

Is anyone using Insurance company approved mailers, like the one Americo or Oxford Life has.

What kind of return can one get from such mailers, considering the $255 SS benefit mailer is heavily used.

Thanks Jim. Do you use company approved mailer or the $255 SS benefit mailer that is widely used, and does the undelivered pieces come back to you, or the mail house.

I am looking for a mail house that will print my return address on the envelope, so that I can track what is not delivered. The ones I've spoken to all claim they have pre-printed the envelopes to reduce cost.

You'll have to do your own mailings if you want the lead cards sent back to you instead of the mailing house. It would add additional cost for the mailing house to print 2,000 cards with your return address instead of 2 million with their return address.

Find a printer who will do it at a low cost, buy your list, design your own card (I used Word) and do your own mailings. The printer will print the cards, the names & addresses, stuff the card n2 the envelop, seal the envelop, sort addresses with barcodes for bulk rate mailings and then take it to the post office. Expect to pay 36-40 cents per piece for printing and postage plus list cost.

You'll need a postal permit for the "privilege" of doing bulk mail and you'll need a Business Reply Permit account to pay for the returned lead cards. The post office will be more than willing to help you. It's their job and they need the business.

It's easier than you think. Don't be intimidated by it.

Lead response will depend on your demographics. More leads with the lower income group (< $40,000) but poorer quality and less leads as you increase the income (30,000---60,000).

Back