Fixed Price FE Leads in SC?

Need a lead times 2.
My experience has been mixed with them. Some good drops and some OK at best

Just be prepared to get leads for ages outside of the normal age range that you would pick for yourself. Brady over at Need A Lead is convinced that selling FE to 80-85 year olds is a piece of cake.

Just be prepared to get leads for ages outside of the normal age range that you would pick for yourself. Brady over at Need A Lead is convinced that selling FE to 80-85 year olds is a piece of cake.

Can't have your cake and eat it too.

If you want fixed price leads, you have to give up something to get something. Either contracts, broader age range than you might otherwise select, higher price, or some combination of all three. Need A Lead isn't going to lose money doing this, nor will any other mail house.

But most mail houses don't make you drop up to age 85 either.

I'll accept that. Of course most are either part of an IMO or only available through an IMO. So that is the trade off.

For the record, I have no personal experience with Need A Lead. I have seen several on here recommend them. I will assume they do a good job, I know that I have yet to meet the lead vendor willing to lose money to sell leads. It may happen on an order here and there, but definitely not on a consistent basis or they won't be in business long.

Brady at Need A Lead is a good honest guy. But there is no way any lead vendor working with agents one by one ( Plus tire kickers) could ever do a good quality set price lead program at a decent price.

The way that the companies do it for agencies is that they just received one lead order a week for the entire agency. It’s a huge undertaking to deal with all the individual agents and that eliminates it for the lead vendor.

Then when Agent Joe wants 20 leads per week at his set cost of $27.50 and they over mailed and got 35 for him this week, it they all need to be paid as soon as they come in. If the lead vendors dealing with 100 individual agents that becomes a huge problem for him. And a few agents default in going bad on him eats up all his profit. But when the lead vendor is just dealing with one agency they will be paid each week for all the leads that came in. And if an agent goes bad the agency eats it, not the lead vendor.

There is just no way possible that any lead vendor no matter how much they want to, could ever make a good quality, competitively priced, set cost lead for individual agents. Everyone I’ve talked to that has tried has either had to greatly reduce the quality of the lead or has lost money trying to do them with good age parameters and other filters.

I do believe that Lead Connections stops at age 80 when selling by the piece. I could be wrong, so someone correct me if you will.

Back