Lead Generation Strategies

teds31

Insurance Pro Shop 'New Agent' Mortgage Insurance Tool Kit Lead Generation & Sales System For Sale

Used but everything is in there in good quality.

Sorry for the blind sell post but I can't think of another better place to post this as I am no longer in the life insurance industry as I have started my own business in tech.

I hate to throw this away and the cost is over $500 for this but I will sell it for $100 or OBO through PayPal and provide provide priority shipping.

This definitely helped me with generating quality leads and referrals while I was starting out without having to deal with too much of the BS from lead generation companies.

Look up Insurance Pro Shop for more details

I can provide photos or a video if necessary, message me here or email teds31 at life dot com

Thank you again I apologize for the blind post but this would be better use to someone from here than in the garbage.

"this would be better use to someone from here than in the garbage."
Since I'm into the green thing, why toss it out? I'll pay you shipping for it.

Am I the only one who thinks that $500 is a total ripoff for a "mortgage protection insurance" sales kit??

Reference USA new homeowner database (free), short and sweet prospecting letter (free with a little thought), follow up phone call to set an appointment (free).

Insurance Pro Shop 'New Agent' Mortgage Insurance Tool Kit Lead Generation & Sales System For Sale

Used but everything is in there in good quality.

Sorry for the blind sell post but I can't think of another better place to post this as I am no longer in the life insurance industry as I have started my own business in tech.

I hate to throw this away and the cost is over $500 for this but I will sell it for $100 or OBO through PayPal and provide provide priority shipping.

This definitely helped me with generating quality leads and referrals while I was starting out without having to deal with too much of the BS from lead generation companies.

Look up Insurance Pro Shop for more details

I can provide photos or a video if necessary, message me here or email teds31 at life dot com

Thank you again I apologize for the blind post but this would be better use to someone from here than in the garbage.

I'll buy it if it's not been sold.

Back