Leads2Success Mailing House.

I have lead connections on my list to try soon from you recommending them previously.

I have the same concerns as you do about benders who keep getting few replies when they are mailing very similar lead pieces. They either use crummy lists or don't mail the right number.

To sum Chris at Lead Connections up I'd say knowledgeable, honest and prompt. At the end of the day you really just want to know that the amount of mail dropped was actually dropped to who you wanted it dropped to. I'm 100% convinced that is what they do every single time. Are they a couple of bucks more, probably, my take is that you get what you pay for in this instance. It's also not nice to not have to worry and wonder if your mail actually dropped or not.

Bump for Chris at LeadConnections -- nice guy and worth the premium (which ain't that much additional anyway) to ensure quality, promptness, and professionalism.

To sum Chris at Lead Connections up I'd say knowledgeable, honest and prompt. At the end of the day you really just want to know that the amount of mail dropped was actually dropped to who you wanted it dropped to. I'm 100% convinced that is what they do every single time. Are they a couple of bucks more, probably, my take is that you get what you pay for in this instance. It's also not nice to not have to worry and wonder if your mail actually dropped or not.

Bump for Chris at LeadConnections -- nice guy and worth the premium (which ain't that much additional anyway) to ensure quality, promptness, and professionalism.

Compared to some a little cheaper. I will be trying Chris pretty soon.

360 said:

I'll definitely give them a try. I didn't jump on them quickly because their leas samples just look weak. But if they can customize without screwing things up, that's a huge plus. I use MSPM with great results on their standard pieces but if you change one word...look for problems.

I'll definitely give them a try. I didn't jump on them quickly because their leas samples just look weak. But if they can customize without screwing things up, that's a huge plus. I use MSPM with great results on their standard pieces but if you change one word...look for problems.

If you want a standard piece that Chris doesn't have, get him a copy.

I do nothing but custom stuff. He's never charged me for any design but he is limited to card in envelope. Some people like other styles like snap pack but I've compared and the best return has always been from a card in envelope.

By the way, I need to give kudos to Brad Aden who posts as 360 for introducing me to Chris.

Rick

I had used L2S a few years ago and they were $335/1000 through Settlers Life. My return rate with them was about 7/1000.
I had also bought a mailing list from them and and called for FE. What I found was 25% of the numbers were no good. If the results are the same for mailers, then that could have a large part to do the return on mailers.
Since then I have used MSPM and they have been great. My returns have been between 15-86/1000. Yes, you read that right (86). They are a little more expensive but the returns have been great. The last mailer I did week a few weeks ago is still trickling in but as of now I have 36 leads.

Thanks

Back