Leads2Success Mailing House.

How effective is "Mail Marketing" these days? I feel most people just toss the junk mail right out.

Entire agencies still work them and make great money at it.95% or more of folks will toss it out, but the ones that send back the cards are fairly profitable.

MSPM...Is that main street power mail? Also, do you know if they offer their services for other industries not related to insurance?

I had used L2S a few years ago and they were $335/1000 through Settlers Life. My return rate with them was about 7/1000.
I had also bought a mailing list from them and and called for FE. What I found was 25% of the numbers were no good. If the results are the same for mailers, then that could have a large part to do the return on mailers.
Since then I have used MSPM and they have been great. My returns have been between 15-86/1000. Yes, you read that right (86). They are a little more expensive but the returns have been great. The last mailer I did week a few weeks ago is still trickling in but as of now I have 36 leads.

Thanks

If they mail standard (bulk) unless there is a request for address change, at an additional cost, you don't know about the quality of the data. In addition, I'm concerned with some mailing houses not actually mailing 1,000 pieces when that is the amount ordered. How can one mailing house charge $360/K when most others charge at least $400/K? I use The Lead Connection, [email protected]. The cost is $425/K. He doesn't charge more to design cards and I trust him to mail the amount I order. If you do this yourself buy leads from Josh. Yeah, you might save $25-30 elsewhere but you likely won't get the same number deliverable. Rick

Rick, I listened to the webinar you've done with Chris and tried to get in touch with him several times (and his office). I left him a voicemail and emailed him twice without a response back. How often do you communicate with him? How can I get in touch with him? Please share my email / phone # with him 843-602-9684 [email protected]

Thanks a lot!

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

Back