Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE


Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Direct Mail Marketing Forum

Reply to Mail Drops for Medicare     
Old 05-30-2014, 11:15 AM   #11
Guru
moonlightandmargaritas on Mail Drops for Medicare
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts:9,751
State: moonlightandmargaritas is an Insurance Agent from Florida
moonlightandmargaritas is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Mail Drops for Medicare Re: Mail Drops for Medicare
Originally Posted by axeman462 View Post
Well, I gave TLC a call. Placing an order with Chris.
lol he tells me I can probably expect a 2.5-3% response rate for my T65 mailer. I am a little skeptical, because I have never gotten more than a 1.8% response rate, and I average between 1.0-1.5%.
So I am really hoping he is as good as yall say he is...
He's told me 1.7% several times. It was half of that. Barely.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Mail Drops for Medicare

Old 09-09-2014, 07:37 PM   #12
Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts:1,297
State: agentjhc is an Insurance Agent from Georgia
agentjhc is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Mail Drops for Medicare
Originally Posted by axeman462 View Post
Well, I gave TLC a call. Placing an order with Chris. lol he tells me I can probably expect a 2.5-3% response rate for my T65 mailer. I am a little skeptical, because I have never gotten more than a 1.8% response rate, and I average between 1.0-1.5%. So I am really hoping he is as good as yall say he is...
And the results were..............
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Mail Drops for Medicare
Old 09-09-2014, 08:44 PM   #13
Super Genius
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts:183
State: grod is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Mail Drops for Medicare Re: Mail Drops for Medicare
Originally Posted by axeman462 View Post
Well, I gave TLC a call. Placing an order with Chris.
lol he tells me I can probably expect a 2.5-3% response rate for my T65 mailer. I am a little skeptical, because I have never gotten more than a 1.8% response rate, and I average between 1.0-1.5%.
So I am really hoping he is as good as yall say he is...
The last T65 order I placed with him he dropped 1510 pieces. I received 37 back. So his estimate to you is in line with what I actually received back.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Mail Drops for Medicare
Old 09-09-2014, 09:16 PM   #14
Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts:6,600
State: John Galt is an Insurance Agent from Georgia
Mail Drops for Medicare Re: Mail Drops for Medicare
Originally Posted by grod View Post
The last T65 order I placed with him he dropped 1510 pieces. I received 37 back. So his estimate to you is in line with what I actually received back.
Nice return!!
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Mail Drops for Medicare
Old 09-12-2014, 04:01 PM   #15
Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts:289
State: goget is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Mail Drops for Medicare
What t 65 mail piece is that and how many of the 37 could you close?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Mail Drops for Medicare
Old 09-12-2014, 08:14 PM   #16
Super Genius
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts:183
State: grod is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Mail Drops for Medicare Re: Mail Drops for Medicare
Originally Posted by goget View Post
What t 65 mail piece is that and how many of the 37 could you close?
I used the E-36 for T65. I don't have the closing ratio at hand. But I always did well with his leads.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Mail Drops for Medicare
Old 09-20-2014, 12:18 PM   #17
Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts:1,109
State: thomasm is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
thomasm is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Mail Drops for Medicare Re: Mail Drops for Medicare
Originally Posted by grod View Post
I used the E-36 for T65. I don't have the closing ratio at hand. But I always did well with his leads.
Do you actually get the "Shedding Light" brochure PDF when you order the E-36?

Blue, Green or Pink?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Mail Drops for Medicare
Old 09-20-2014, 01:21 PM   #18
Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts:6,600
State: John Galt is an Insurance Agent from Georgia
Mail Drops for Medicare Re: Mail Drops for Medicare
Originally Posted by Newby View Post
If you do a search you will see many reviews. The Lead Connection is a favorite of many. He will do set price Med Sup mailers for around $20 or less each. Price per 1,000 is around $440.

Call him. No sales pitch. He's too busy for that.
No he will not. I asked him about GA, AL, SC and TN. They are $28 each. Turning 65 is $32 each. Both with a 20 lead minimum.

Not sure where in the world you are getting the $20 pricing from. And I dont think the $8 or $12 difference has anything to do with the 4 states I had quoted.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Mail Drops for Medicare
Old 09-20-2014, 02:13 PM   #19
Guru
Newby on Mail Drops for Medicare
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts:13,308
State: Newby is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
Newby is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Mail Drops for Medicare
Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
No he will not. I asked him about GA, AL, SC and TN. They are $28 each. Turning 65 is $32 each. Both with a 20 lead minimum. Not sure where in the world you are getting the $20 pricing from. And I dont think the $8 or $12 difference has anything to do with the 4 states I had quoted.
The difference is April and September I guess. Too many agents mailing has probably brought the return numbers down.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Mail Drops for Medicare
Old 09-22-2014, 04:08 PM   #20
Super Genius
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts:183
State: grod is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Mail Drops for Medicare Re: Mail Drops for Medicare
Originally Posted by thomasm View Post
Do you actually get the "Shedding Light" brochure PDF when you order the E-36?

Blue, Green or Pink?
Yes. He sends you a PDF of the brochure for you to print. You personalize it with your information. However, not a single person has ever asked me for it.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Mail Drops for Medicare
Reply to Mail Drops for Medicare 

  Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Direct Mail Marketing Forum


Tags
medicare




Similar Threads with Mail Drops for Medicare
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TransAmerica FE Mail Drops Decent? summerof18 Direct Mail Marketing Forum 7 10-21-2013 10:19 AM
Response Rate on Mail Drops During November Through December Rearden Final Expense Forum 19 11-18-2012 06:54 PM
Monumental Mail Drops ruin007 Final Expense Forum 17 04-23-2012 08:08 PM
Dumb Question for Over 65 CHUMPS FROM OXFORD Senior Insurance Forum 14 12-11-2010 04:54 PM



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:47 AM.

Forum enabled with vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.


Join the Forum - It's FREE

Share This Page



Weekly Poll

Where do we go from here? POLL
Nothing - No ACA fixes - status quo
29.82 %
HHS Rulings and band aid bills
17.54 %
Hail Mary repeal and/or replace bill
17.54 %
A bipartisan bill to fix ACA
35.09 %

Voters: 57. This poll is closed