Mail Drops for Medicare

T65 mailing? Or a different card?
It was the E-80 card. Ages 68-74, income $50K+. We've found that we get better responses mailing that age group because people turning 65 are getting hammered with mail, so anything you send them is more likely to end up in the trash. Typically by age 68, they've had a few rate increases on their Medsup and are much more interested in talking to someone.

It was the E-80 card. Ages 68-74, income $50K+. We've found that we get better responses mailing that age group because people turning 65 are getting hammered with mail, so anything you send them is more likely to end up in the trash. Typically by age 68, they've had a few rate increases on their Medsup and are much more interested in talking to someone.

Your 3.5% is about what I get on my T65's monthly

image-483825756.jpg

Do you find starting at $50k makes for better leads? I have seen people mail and telemarket starting at $20k and stopping at $50k. I guess I need to login to Chris W's site and see what he recommends, cant remember off the top of my head.

Do you find starting at $50k makes for better leads? I have seen people mail and telemarket starting at $20k and stopping at $50k. I guess I need to login to Chris W's site and see what he recommends, cant remember off the top of my head.
Absolutely. We do $50K+ because they are much more likely to be able to afford the premium on a Medsup, and are much better prospects for cross selling. I had an agent a few months ago get a $350,000 Single Premium Life case off of one of Chris's Medicare leads. Another agent set a second appointment to talk about a $500K IRA with a Medsup lead client just last week. We've gotten a lot of smaller cases off our Medicare leads as well. The key is to do a good fact finder with the client up front so you know what you're working with.

How long have you worked for them? You've pimped them in every post.

Rick

Haha, I have no affiliation with them, but just like everyone else, I have about 30 agents out of my office and many have tried all sorts of programs. I have never had an issue with Leads2Success but have had a lot of success with their final expense mail drops.

I have never used their Medicare drops but just know they offer it. However, with that being said, we have had a great ROI on the final expense.

Haha, I have no affiliation with them, but just like everyone else, I have about 30 agents out of my office and many have tried all sorts of programs. I have never had an issue with Leads2Success but have had a lot of success with their final expense mail drops.

I have never used their Medicare drops but just know they offer it. However, with that being said, we have had a great ROI on the final expense.

What is that ROI? Then we can decide for ourselves how "great" it is.

Back