Mail Drops for Medicare

If you do a search you will see many reviews. The Lead Connection is a favorite of many. He will do set price Med Sup mailers for around $20 or less each. Price per 1,000 is around $440.

Call him. No sales pitch. He's too busy for that.

On the $28 set price Med Supp leads, what do you all think the closing ratio would be for new agent vs experienced agent (I know in the end "Your Mileage May Vary")?

On the $28 set price Med Supp leads, what do you all think the closing ratio would be for new agent vs experienced agent (I know in the end "Your Mileage May Vary")?

Med Sup leads are less than $28.

75% of the people who get an insurance license can't sell any of them. So it's impossible to predict.

Any agent with a basic understanding should sell at least 1out of 10 and build from there.

Quite a few Med Sup responders already have zero premium MAPDs. So you won't sell them a Med Sup. But a smart agent will sell them hospital indemnity, FE, cancer plans, grandchild policies, etc.

I hear you on the 75%. It may depend on volume and location, but $28 was the figure from LC/CE. Min order of 20.

I hear you on the 75%. It may depend on volume and location, but $28 was the figure from LC/CE. Min order of 20.

Unless you are in a crazy bad area I would just do his price per 1000 then. Med Sup leads have much higher returns than FE leads. We do FE leads at $26 each.

If you drop Med Sup leads per 1,000 your cost should be no more than $20 each unless something has changed. That would be 2.2% response if the drop price is $440.

Unless you are in a crazy bad area I would just do his price per 1000 then. Med Sup leads have much higher returns than FE leads. We do FE leads at $26 each.

If you drop Med Sup leads per 1,000 your cost should be no more than $20 each unless something has changed. That would be 2.2% response if the drop price is $440.

Scott...he is in GA, returns here suck for either. He should probably do the fixed leads...just saying.

That's pretty good IMO.

As far as med supp mailers go, I use lead concept, but my FMO Premier Senior Marketing gives you a lead discount if you write 5 apps per month through them. That lowers my cost to $225 per 1k pieces. You're not taking any cut in medicare commissions so it's a no brainer.

They have just raised our cost from 225 to 300 still better than 400

Back