Mail Drops for Medicare

It seems like the cheapest postcard price is 50 per 1000... and the cost of stamps, plus paying my assistant to put it all together. So worth the price of someone else taking it from start to finish.

Seems like there is a lot of different mail houses out there for Direct Mail. I am wanting to start doing monthly Mail drops for Medicare. I just ordered one from Target Leads, a T65 mailers and it costed something like $559 for a 1100 piece drop.
Shopping around is a bit difficult, because they all want me to call for a quote, then I have to listen to their sales pitch, and it takes a half hour just to get an answer.
Do $559 for a 1100 piece drop sound about right? also, what are the pros and cons of some of the mail houses out there? It would be really helpful if someone could make a sticky of some of the more popular mailer companies out there with their prices and reviews on them...

CALL BENEPATH AS FOR KEN Phone: (866) 368-0377

----------

Ken Rosenblatt
Account Executive, Benepath, Inc.
(484) 602-2241

They are great on what you are looking for- Good Luck

----------

I just want to tell all you haters that I really dont give a crap of you saying I am a spammer, as all I was trying to do is help others.

You idiots are so miserable, and feel like crap about your sorry lives, that you have nothing else to do than sit here and post negative **** all day?

Maybe if you spent less time on here, and more time using your license wisely you can get a life, and make money instead of being miserable SOB's you truly are. Come back and talk **** to me when you make 500K+ a year like I do...

----------

I just want to tell all you haters that I really dont give a crap of you saying I am a spammer, as all I was trying to do is help others.

You idiots are so miserable, and feel like crap about your sorry lives, that you have nothing else to do than sit here and post negative **** all day?

Maybe if you spent less time on here, and more time using your license wisely you can get a life, and make money instead of being miserable SOB's you truly are. Come back and talk **** to me when you make 500K+ a year like I do...

CALL BENEPATH AS FOR KEN Phone: (866) 368-0377

----------

Ken Rosenblatt
Account Executive, Benepath, Inc.
(484) 602-2241

They are great on what you are looking for- Good Luck

----------

----------

You've been holding that in for almost 8 months. I sure hope you feel better now! :twitchy:

You've been holding that in for almost 8 months. I sure hope you feel better now! :twitchy:

When you get a dm card back for med supp, do you qualify them over the phone, do you have a med supp,how much are you paying, are you healthy, even if you are going to do face to face or are you simply setting the appointment the meet with them on "changes to Medicare"

I never understood the idea of getting a card in and setting an appointment without failing to qualify the person.

There was a time when I worked "free" leads and was not allowed to call, much less qualify. Get the card and go. Dumbest waste of time ever.

If I am paying for the lead you can damn well believe they will be qualified before the key goes in the ignition.

I never understood the idea of getting a card in and setting an appointment without failing to qualify the person.

There was a time when I worked "free" leads and was not allowed to call, much less qualify. Get the card and go. Dumbest waste of time ever.

If I am paying for the lead you can damn well believe they will be qualified before the key goes in the ignition.

Many agents do this and feel like they are doing something productive but there may be nothing to do once you get there if they don't qualify or have the money to buy anything.

If you do a search you will see many reviews. The Lead Connection is a favorite of many. He will do set price Med Sup mailers for around $20 or less each. Price per 1,000 is around $440.

Call him. No sales pitch. He's too busy for that.

What do you mean set price around $20? Is that a fixed cost per response card? Like $20 leads? Or did you mean something else?

Back