Mail Drops for Medicare

Well, I gave TLC a call. Placing an order with Chris.
lol he tells me I can probably expect a 2.5-3% response rate for my T65 mailer. I am a little skeptical, because I have never gotten more than a 1.8% response rate, and I average between 1.0-1.5%.
So I am really hoping he is as good as yall say he is...

He's told me 1.7% several times. It was half of that. Barely.

Well, I gave TLC a call. Placing an order with Chris. lol he tells me I can probably expect a 2.5-3% response rate for my T65 mailer. I am a little skeptical, because I have never gotten more than a 1.8% response rate, and I average between 1.0-1.5%. So I am really hoping he is as good as yall say he is...

And the results were..............

Well, I gave TLC a call. Placing an order with Chris.
lol he tells me I can probably expect a 2.5-3% response rate for my T65 mailer. I am a little skeptical, because I have never gotten more than a 1.8% response rate, and I average between 1.0-1.5%.
So I am really hoping he is as good as yall say he is...

The last T65 order I placed with him he dropped 1510 pieces. I received 37 back. So his estimate to you is in line with what I actually received back.

If you do a search you will see many reviews. The Lead Connection is a favorite of many. He will do set price Med Sup mailers for around $20 or less each. Price per 1,000 is around $440.

Call him. No sales pitch. He's too busy for that.

No he will not. I asked him about GA, AL, SC and TN. They are $28 each. Turning 65 is $32 each. Both with a 20 lead minimum.

Not sure where in the world you are getting the $20 pricing from. And I dont think the $8 or $12 difference has anything to do with the 4 states I had quoted.

No he will not. I asked him about GA, AL, SC and TN. They are $28 each. Turning 65 is $32 each. Both with a 20 lead minimum. Not sure where in the world you are getting the $20 pricing from. And I dont think the $8 or $12 difference has anything to do with the 4 states I had quoted.

The difference is April and September I guess. Too many agents mailing has probably brought the return numbers down.

Do you actually get the "Shedding Light" brochure PDF when you order the E-36?

Blue, Green or Pink?

Yes. He sends you a PDF of the brochure for you to print. You personalize it with your information. However, not a single person has ever asked me for it.

Latest posts

Back