Mail Saying Walmart Certificate

stankup1

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Anybody using that free Walmart Certificate
And being successful in Final expense? Thanks

I tried it once. Through Kramer Direct.

To my surprise it did not get a high response rate and the leads were weaker than normal. Plus you were giving $10 gift cards out to yankers which does not put you in a great mood.

I only did a very small test though.

I've started having my telemarketer offer $ 10.00 Kroger gift certificate to targeted prospects for life insurance. Made a few good sales but had to put it on hold until the weather clears up.

State of Washington is a stickler - the rule is no more than $25 per person per calendar year. Don't want to just give out free money to people not really interested, whether it be Walmart or Starbucks or etc...

I did an insert for a Walmart gift card a few years ago. I got back about 250 lead cards. I spent the next 2 months calling and door knocking. The few I did see just wanted the Walmart card. I had several people get between me and the door and demanded more than 1 card. I lost lots of money. Didn't make any sales. I still have the lead cards if anyone wants to purchase a deeply discounted lead.

Anybody using that free Walmart Certificate
And being successful in Final expense? Thanks

The absolute worst dm fe card ever created. Must have been some exec at a high and mighty IMO that thought up this....."hey, how can we guarantee 100 leads per week to new agents?" Bingo:skeptical:

Back