Mailer Response Rate

TRSecurity

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Response rates are a big thing as we do a ton of mailers and have success doing them.

I just sent out 10,000 pieces and figured I'd share my response rate. I'll post results over time for this mailer.

I sent them out this January 2011 and I get them mailed directly back to our P.O. Box. The mailer is focused on taxes and social security. It was sent to ages 65+. I usually get responses in waves, with the first wave being the highest response.

In the first wave I have received 212 responses. I am hoping this rate continues.

So far 1% was the best I've heard of from a mailing lately.

The avg is less than 1/2 of 1 %

Mark, it depends on what is says. I sent out one that said a free microwave with the card and an 18 wheeler delivered the response cards. Didn't sell any insurance from that one. I'm still buying microwaves. :D

I would rather get .1% back from a card that says "if you can't afford, or if you are so sick you are getting ready to die, don't waste your time sending this freakin card back", than 2% that reads " Did you know the gov't will only pay $225.00 for your funeral if you die", or, "Would you like free information about quality life insurance?"

I used to send funny insurance related quotes to my clients at every weekend . That really helps me in winning there trust . And trust is all we need .

I used to send funny insurance related quotes to my clients at every weekend . That really helps me in winning there trust . And trust is all we need .

With your skills in using the English language (there vs. their), I assume you did not write the quotes yourself.

Glad you only need trust. Many of us also need good products.

Rick

Quick update on this mailer:

The final cost is $3909 for 11,000 sent.
The new total response so far is 277. I expect more responses, hoping for 350.

Latest posts

Back