Mailing List Software?

Freddie

Guru
100+ Post Club
Looking for something where I can import maybe 50,000 names. It will be used to send letters and post cards plus follow the sales cycle.

ACT?

Frank's CRM program?

A cheap mailing list program at Staples/Office Depot?

Looking for something where I can import maybe 50,000 names. It will be used to send letters and post cards plus follow the sales cycle.

ACT?

Frank's CRM program?

You can't import the names into YIO at this point. It is probably just as easy to but an entire disc for your state; I have seen them on Ebay and various websites for sale.

libreoffice is the new openoffice, if you need CSV that can handle that size it can. If you need a crm, sugarcrm can handle millions of records in the database but you'd need to customize it to do what you want it to do.

Whatever you want it to do, sugar can do it, it just takes some tweaking.

Im confused... are you looking to just import and manage the names or merge into a mail piece or both? Seems like excel would work fine for that small of a batch of names. But if you need to sugar can be helpful as others have posted.

ACT?

Frank's CRM program?

Hi there- have you looked into the ZOHO suite? (Zoho.com) They have a pretty slick CRM and a whole bunch of other useful tools for small businesses and they're all free of charge and web-based with no software to install. Good luck!! :1wink:

Latest posts

Back