Mortgage Protection Mailers

How is your rate of return going? I dropped 2500 pieces of mail since the beginning of January (totals from weekly up until now) and I only got 6 back. Maybe the time of year? That's horrible

How is your rate of return going? I dropped 2500 pieces of mail since the beginning of January (totals from weekly up until now) and I only got 6 back. Maybe the time of year? That's horrible

Its all about the data and how quick you get mail out.... most DM Vendors have terrible Data and so do most List Vendors....

This is Specialty data that needs to be updated Daily. If you hold data too long to mail (Most DM Vendors hold too long) than you are the last in the door and the other 6-10 Mortgage Protection companies with deep pockets have already hit up your list.

Just Dropping mail is as good as dropping a bag of letters into the trash... Don't forget to add the $$$ you spent into the bag as well.

You need to be 1st in the door and you cannot do that with a DM Vendor.... You need to work with a group that will mail your letters as the new data becomes available. Whether it is 200/wk or 500/wk... The mail still goes out... DM Vendors will not send your mail until you have a minimum of 1000 pieces to mail.... They could care less about your success.

Contact me and I would be happy to talk with you.

Skipper.

Last edited:
Its all about the data and how quick you get mail out.... most DM Vendors have terrible Data and so do most List Vendors....

This is Specialty data that needs to be updated Daily. If you hold data too long to mail (Most DM Vendors hold too long) than you are the last in the door and the other 6-10 Mortgage Protection companies with deep pockets have already hit up your list.

Just Dropping mail is as good as dropping a bag of letters into the trash... Don't forget to add the $$$ you spent into the bag as well.

You need to be 1st in the door and you cannot do that with a DM Vendor.... You need to work with a group that will mail your letters as the new data comes available. Whether it is 200/wk or 500/wk... They mail still goes out... DM Vendors will not send you mail until you have a minimum of 1000 pieces to mail.... They could care less about your success.

Contact me and I would be happy to talk with you.

Skipper.

Ok will do. Thanks for the info

We have our own lead source updated daily for a lot less then what the OP has listed for pricing.

We do DM for mortgage protection quite successfully for our agents. PM me for more details or contact me through my website below.

Skipper

Skipper,

I am interested in your DM for mortgage protection. Can you please send me email so details of your program. We are a new agency with bilingual agents.

Thanks

Back