Mortgage Protection Mailers

I'm going to test my own mailing for MP leads. I'm wondering if there is a good list broker/ source with up to date information.

I know that some registry of deeds make it easily accessible, but that isn't the case where I am.

I found one source that seems good but wanted to charge $175 for a list of a thousand, which seemed somewhat steep.

Any ideas?

I'm going to test my own mailing for MP leads. I'm wondering if there is a good list broker/ source with up to date information.

I know that some registry of deeds make it easily accessible, but that isn't the case where I am.

I found one source that seems good but wanted to charge $175 for a list of a thousand, which seemed somewhat steep.

Any ideas?

I felt bad for you cause no one responded. Im gonna be no help at all but I responded.:)

If you are close with a Realtor they can pull this info for you. I used to be in Real Estate and I had access to tax records through a website called IMAP through my local association (you may be able to get your own subscription, not really sure how their business model works). I'd use it all the time to pull tax records. You can draw out on a map where you want to search, it's based by county but you can also refine it further based on zip code, date last sold, assessed value of the home, etc. Other areas I'm sure do it a little differently but I'd imagine they have something similar.

If you are close with a Realtor they can pull this info for you. I used to be in Real Estate and I had access to tax records through a website called IMAP through my local association (you may be able to get your own subscription, not really sure how their business model works). I'd use it all the time to pull tax records. You can draw out on a map where you want to search, it's based by county but you can also refine it further based on zip code, date last sold, assessed value of the home, etc. Other areas I'm sure do it a little differently but I'd imagine they have something similar.

Nice info....even a better screen name :)

There are lead companies that do MP mailers. My local courthouse publishes that info for free. You can download it in an excel spreadsheet.

Any ideas?

I'm curious about how your mailings did?

We have our own lead source updated daily for a lot less then what the OP has listed for pricing.

We do DM for mortgage protection quite successfully for our agents. PM me for more details or contact me through my website below.

Skipper

Last edited:
We have our own lead source updated daily for a lot less then what the OP has listed for pricing. We do DM for mortgage protection quite successfully for our agents. PM need for more details or contact me through my website below. Skipper

Do you offer it in the southeast lol

Back