Mortgage Protection Mailers

Hello everyone,

Is anyone currently selling life insurance primarily over the phone in the mortgage protection market? If so, if you wouldn't mind sharing with me your experience so far and how your doing.

Ian

Hello everyone,

Is anyone currently selling life insurance primarily over the phone in the mortgage protection market? If so, if you wouldn't mind sharing with me your experience so far and how your doing.

Ian

I'm not currently but have tried before and know other people who have failed all exceptor one. It's tough because it turns into a commodity sale and a numbers game. You submit or send out 10 apps and will only see 3 returned. Yes, with technology it's changing but it's still a numbers game. Out of the 3 returned, you're only placing 1 of 3 because the clients not being straight with you. Again, I do know one producer who places around 250k per year but it's tough. Also, word to the wise; don't spend a lot of leads if you're selling over the phone. Internet leads might be an option but you have to be glued to your email and ready to call at anytime or you'll be number 8 calling.
Hopefully that gave you some insight.
Good luck!

Allstate just released their new Home + Life Discount a few weeks ago. The marketing is geared towards those that are 50 or under and have a mortgage of less than $400K. Just another way to try and generate IPS for Allstate quotas

Back