Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Direct Mail Marketing Forum

Reply to MSpowermail T65 Mailer     
Old 08-31-2017, 02:01 PM   #1
Expert

State: holdenc85 is an Insurance Agent from
MSpowermail T65 Mailer MSpowermail T65 Mailer
Has anyone had any recent experience with their T65 mailers?? I'm in South Florida and want to try either them or Lead Connection. Kramer and Target are not currently available in my area.

Thanks in Advance!
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to MSpowermail T65 Mailer

Old 08-31-2017, 02:09 PM   #2
Guru
GreenSky on MSpowermail T65 Mailer

State: GreenSky is an Insurance Agent from Nevada
GreenSky is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
MSpowermail T65 Mailer Re: MSpowermail T65 Mailer
Originally Posted by holdenc85 View Post
Has anyone had any recent experience with their T65 mailers?? I'm in South Florida and want to try either them or Lead Connection. Kramer and Target are not currently available in my area.

Thanks in Advance!
I used MSPM years ago and found them very dishonest. They let my mail sit until they could afford to send it and used a piece I designed as their own. Stay away from them at all costs.

I only use Lead Connection as Chris is honest. When you order 1,000 pieces that's what he mails.

Rick

Now offering Washington National contracts. Great cancer plans!
YIO is now available at http://yourinsuranceoffice.net/.

insure(at)greenskyins(dot)com
Old 08-31-2017, 02:56 PM   #3
Guru

State: FLM2 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
FLM2 is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Originally Posted by holdenc85 View Post

Thanks in Advance!
I did one T65 mailing in South Florida a few years ago with Lead Connection and had less than 1% response, YMMV
Old 08-31-2017, 03:20 PM   #4
Guru

Originally Posted by FLM2 View Post
I did one T65 mailing in South Florida a few years ago with Lead Connection and had less than 1% response, YMMV
That brings up another point. Everyone with a license and certainly all the insurance companies are mailing to T-65. I find it almost worthless to bother.

There are better options and they don't involve the mail, nor T65.

Rick
Old 08-31-2017, 03:39 PM   #5
Guru

Originally Posted by GreenSky View Post
That brings up another point. Everyone with a license and certainly all the insurance companies are mailing to T-65. I find it almost worthless to bother.

Rick
I've been told (and read on this forum) that unless you mail a minimum of 6 months before their birthday T65s are a waste of time-you have to commit to a steady stream of mail way in advance and it's difficult to find mail houses that will have enough available in the right geographic area as well.
Old 08-31-2017, 03:55 PM   #6
Guru
Todd King on MSpowermail T65 Mailer

State: Todd King is an Insurance Agent from Virginia
Todd King is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
That would be South Florida for you. Are you using a company that gets better than 1% now? If so, who?
Old 08-31-2017, 04:58 PM   #7
Guru
Chazm on MSpowermail T65 Mailer

State: Chazm is an Insurance Agent from Florida
Chazm is a member of 1000 posts VIP club

Rick
I mail all over FL T65 and get great %. You just can't mail out 3 months ahead anymore.

66+ market was horrible for me and I would never recommend it
Old 08-31-2017, 05:07 PM   #8
Guru

Originally Posted by Chazm View Post
I mail all over FL T65 and get great %. You just can't mail out 3 months ahead anymore.

66+ market was horrible for me and I would never recommend it
I'm way too impatient. Much prefer my telemarketer calling people over age 66.

That's just another great advantage of this business. There are many ways to make a good living.

Rick
Old 08-31-2017, 05:32 PM   #9
Guru

Originally Posted by Todd King View Post
That would be South Florida for you. Are you using a company that gets better than 1% now? If so, who?
I've been running strictly on referrals for the past few years but trying to find an approach that works-Chazm has a good system but, as he says, he mails all over Florida and I'm not interested in that kind of effort, it's tough work and I'm past the age of working full time.

I'm trying telemarketing right now (I hired someone) but Florida isn't a good Medicare Supplement replacement state since almost everyone has either UHC/AARP or Florida Blue and they have the lowest rates. It's really T65 or nothing, IMO. I'm licensed in some other states and am focusing on those for the TM for Med Supps but it's a short term trial project (100 hours), if it doesn't pay off I will stop right there.

I've had some success mailing my own postcard to T65s with just a call back number (1 sale per 500 cards @ 47 cents per card) and may start that again as well.

If I was 20 years younger I would look at this differently but all I really need to do now is keep my book of business intact to support my life style and that isn't an issue just working off referrals. I just get a burst of energy a couple of times a year and want to see if there is anything else that might work so try them out.
Old 08-31-2017, 06:24 PM   #10
Guru
Chazm on MSpowermail T65 Mailer

State: Chazm is an Insurance Agent from Florida
Chazm is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
I'm way too impatient. Much prefer my telemarketer calling people over age 66.

That's just another great advantage of this business. There are many ways to make a good living.

Rick
I'm jealous. I crashed and burned. Wasted about 6 months trying to do it and gave up.

----------

I've been running strictly on referrals for the past few years but trying to find an approach that works-Chazm has a good system but, as he says, he mails all over Florida and I'm not interested in that kind of effort, it's tough work and I'm past the age of working full time.

I'm trying telemarketing right now (I hired someone) but Florida isn't a good Medicare Supplement replacement state since almost everyone has either UHC/AARP or Florida Blue and they have the lowest rates. It's really T65 or nothing, IMO. I'm licensed in some other states and am focusing on those for the TM for Med Supps but it's a short term trial project (100 hours), if it doesn't pay off I will stop right there.

I've had some success mailing my own postcard to T65s with just a call back number (1 sale per 500 cards @ 47 cents per card) and may start that again as well.

If I was 20 years younger I would look at this differently but all I really need to do now is keep my book of business intact to support my life style and that isn't an issue just working off referrals. I just get a burst of energy a couple of times a year and want to see if there is anything else that might work so try them out.
Should of said, I've mailed all over Fl. I pretty much have at one point or another.
Right now I just hit Jax and st Augustine and send out about 2k cards a month. Now that I finally have a good TM I want to up it to 3k after AEP. Gonna be a good year I feel!
Reply to MSpowermail T65 Mailer 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Direct Mail Marketing Forum