Perfume on Mailers

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
I know of an agent putting Perfume on Mailers.

I told him I would think it would be a waste of money.

ALso, a lot of people like myself can't be around it. I would just trash it asap.

It's probably a fantastic idea. I bet his return is fractionally higher because of doing it. I hired an aromatherapist to set up my office so that the smell influenced peoples buying habits, best money I ever spent.

It's probably a fantastic idea. I bet his return is fractionally higher because of doing it. I hired an aromatherapist to set up my office so that the smell influenced peoples buying habits, best money I ever spent.

Does this work in an opposite way and can I hire him to aromatherapy my wife into not spending money?

Id like to see some numbers on this. Does it really work or not.

I'm quick to think it does not help, but I could be wrong.

I would imagine it would make it stick out. But when a 6'2" 230 pounder shows up instead of the woman he expected, he's not going to be happy.

Mark, may I suggest that you try using essence of squashed Stink Bugs. The Letter carrier may not appreciate that. BTW the Stink Bug infestation started a few yeatrs ago in Allentown, PA. They were imported from Asia and are quite fecund (no jokes, please)!:twitchy:

Mark, may I suggest that you try using essence of squashed Stink Bugs. The Letter carrier may not appreciate that. BTW the Stink Bug infestation started a few yeatrs ago in Allentown, PA. They were imported from Asia and are quite fecund (no jokes, please)!:twitchy:

I will have to see if a mantis will eat a stink bug.

This forum reminds me of "Anchorman" when one of the co-anchors unleashes "Se_ Panther" cologne. "It's made with bit of real Panther, so you know its good"

They may not like it after the first bite. Do mantises have a keen sense of smell? Stink Bugs are the skunks of the insect world!

They will only eat live food. They do eat beetles.

They can also over eat.

Back