Proof Of Mailing???????

If he is Herbie will be along in a minute to tell him how bad he's screwing the agents.

Now that's funny right there LOL, although I do believe sirherbie does put up decent numbers.

----------

I think they are free if you contract with him... JG, you still offering free leads and 135% contracts???

Oh yea. Its called the "ghost writer" program cause that is all it will attract....Ghost app Writers LOL:D

But the commish is 175%, so they will kill it cause 175% of $0 is still a big fat zero, but hey, that's net!!:D

PCB is exactly right. I will resort to projectile vomiting the next time I hear that a list of names equates to leads. :1arghh:

Getting back to the subject of proof of mailing....

It was the lack of proof that was my first clue that MSPM was cheating me. I was able to see that they held my mail for at least a week without mailing.

Then when they stole my proprietary mailing piece I was sure of their "honesty."

Rick

PCB is exactly right. I will resort to projectile vomiting the next time I hear that a list of names equates to leads. :1arghh:

It's tame here tonight, so let me get behind the curtain before I say it..."a targeted data list equates to leads".:twitchy:

Seriously(I know I'm in the minority), when I order a targeted data list and I put the info on a card to cold door knock that person, I consider that to be a lead. A lead that's a notch above going door to door.

I know that it'll be said that at least with DM, TM or Avatar leads they did something to show interest. But there're serial mailers/responders in that mix and I don't think those people have shown any more interest than the person I'm going to cold door knock.

I agree that DM, TM and Avatar leads are still a much stronger lead(and they cost much more). To me a lead is a name of someone to talk to...who is a good prospect for what I'm selling.

There's no doubt that DM, TM and Avatars are more efficient, and as I get older, I'm leaning towards and buying more of the "traditional" leads.:)

It's tame here tonight, so let me get behind the curtain before I say it..."a targeted data list equates to leads".:twitchy: Seriously(I know I'm in the minority), when I order a targeted data list and I put the info on a card to cold door knock that person, I consider that to be a lead. A lead that's a notch above going door to door. I know that it'll be said that at least with DM, TM or Avatar leads they did something to show interest. But there're serial mailers/responders in that mix and I don't think those people have shown any more interest than the person I'm going to cold door knock. I agree that DM, TM and Avatar leads are still a much stronger lead(and they cost much more). To me a lead is a name of someone to talk to...who is a good prospect for what I'm selling. There's no doubt that DM, TM and Avatars are more efficient, and as I get older, I'm leaning towards and buying more of the "traditional" leads.:)

Nahhhh. Those are lists. And I still don't even agree that a door knocker needs a list at all. Just knock any of them that looks to home. A list will just slow you down.

Nahhhh. Those are lists. And I still don't even agree that a door knocker needs a list at all. Just knock any of them that looks to home. A list will just slow you down.

From the list comes leads. Whether it's cold door knocking or telemarketing to set appointments off the list. You create your own leads. Cold door knocking gives you a place to go.

I'm talking about working Med Supps, so I don't think the list slows you down...I'm looking for old people. If you're door knocking for life insurance, I agree that the list would slow you down, because everybody's a prospect.

From the list comes leads. Whether it's cold door knocking or telemarketing to set appointments off the list. You create your own leads. Cold door knocking gives you a place to go. I'm talking about working Med Supps, so I don't think the list slows you down...I'm looking for old people. If you're door knocking for life insurance, I agree that the list would slow you down, because everybody's a prospect.

Yes for Med Sups a list would be better.

Back