Prospecting Letter or Mailer

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
I'm going to do a mailer soon and want to see what you think about it.

WEBSITE OR LETTER HEAD GOES HERE

If you haven’t talked with your life insurance agent in a couple of years, talk to us and we can probably save you money!

Do you wonder if you have enough life insurance? Are you married? New child? New home? Job promotion or loss? These are all good reasons for you to contact us and check your coverage now.

Term Life Insurance rates have dropped dramatically in the last decade. At (your website or name goes here) we research the top insurance companies in the country for you, so you only make one call – to us! Let us find you the lowest cost term insurance for you to protect your family.

(You may but some samples quotes in this area.)

We also help clients in poor health get life coverage. Even if you think you can not get protection, please contact us, so that we can help you protect your family. We specialize in poor health clients.

All Quotes are Confidential, No Cost, and No Obligation. Contact us today!

This information is strictly confidential and will not be shared with anyone.

Name: Gender: M F
Best Contact Number: Best Time to Call:
Amount of Coverage: Email:
Birth date: Height: Weight:
Tobacco? Yes No
Any Medications?
Any Health Conditions?

Please Return This Form in Postage Paid Envelope Provided!
You can also fax your form to ________________

I don't know if I should be some kind of a sample quote the letter or not. Also should I place a postage paid envelope in it or not?

What else would you add to it?

I think you can get some envelopes that you only pay postage on if they actually send them back. I think that would be best. I would put the quotes in. There are many people who think insurance is much more expensive than it actually is.

I'm going to do a mailer soon and want to see what you think about it.

I don't know if I should be some kind of a sample quote the letter or not. Also should I place a postage paid envelope in it or not?

What else would you add to it?

Having been thru this process before, I'm just curious if you have a shorter version of this mailer?

How many do you plan to send out?

I think since you are doing it snail mail and you are asking for their phone number, I assume you are going to call them, I would leave off most of the questions. It appears to me that you are asking too many.

I would ask for gender, birth date, best time to call and amount of coverage, that's all. You may want to leave the one asking for e-mail. In my experience the more questions that are asked the fewer responses received.

You are going to call them anyway, save those questions for the phone call. Most likely you are not going to get 100% accurate information on their health conditions anyway.

Definitely leave off the sample rates. Wino is right, you give them a sample and they will expect that to be their premium. That always starts the call off on a bad note.

As uptight as people are today about the "privacy" issue I would use the envelope.

Having been thru this process before, I'm just curious if you have a shorter version of this mailer?

How many do you plan to send out?

About 3,500 to a list of home owners with an income of over $100,000 a year.

I have nothing better to offer, but I fell disinterested in the first sentance. Saving money is after a scene that pulls a reader in. Gotta have a scene that evokes enough emotion to fuel such an action. Some people are hoping their letter happens to fall in such a person's lap that is already fueled but needing an action cue. I say create it, and then direct it. This is much different from your terry schiavo letter. Although that letter is shocking in scope, i think a middle ground between the two is needed. I say play to curiousity, present scene, then give an action cue backed up by benefits. Wish I had something more to say...

Mark I'm using a voice broadcasting system that's working like clock work!!! I'm talking to 20 people a day making about a grand a day!

Mark I'm using a voice broadcasting system that's working like clock work!!! I'm talking to 20 people a day making about a grand a day!

I thought the Sept 1st law banned voice broadcasting systems...How are you still doing it and $1000 a day,,,wow..

I need to stop doing what I'm doing and copy you...

How much is your book or system....?

:twitchy:

Back