Recommend a Mailer House

Milkman1265

Guru
100+ Post Club
I would like to send some mailers every 3 months to the addresses i provide, i want them to print my design with their postage imprint.

So they print and send
i provide list and graphics

Any one know a mailer house that's flexible like this?

I would like to send some mailers every 3 months to the addresses i provide, i want them to print my design with their postage imprint.

So they print and send
i provide list and graphics

Any one know a mailer house that's flexible like this?

If still relevant and the cost is important, I would suggest using Kyrgyzstan Express Post.
They are very affordable yet very flexible. It is a Kyrgyzstan based company and the rates are extremely low. However this would only work for you if the delivery time is flexible. Bulk Mail sent through them was taking up to 25 days for me.

I'm looking for a vendor that will allow me to upload my letter and mailing list then print the letters, put them in windowless envelopes and stick live stamps on them.

I need to be able to mail 250 to 500 at a time.

Any recommendations?

I'm looking for a vendor that will allow me to upload my letter and mailing list then print the letters, put them in windowless envelopes and stick live stamps on them.

Any recommendations?

Live stamps? Do they laugh when you lick them?:twitchy:

Live stamps? Do they laugh when you lick them?:twitchy:

Not if you have good technique.

But seriously:

Any recommendations?

Not if you have good technique.

But seriously:

Any recommendations?

No, I wouldn't have any idea, I've never done that. It seems like I might've seen a service like that before though. Have you tried Googling it?

I did find one on Google that looks very good: letterprinting.net

But before I committed, I wanted to check with the brain trust here.

Back