Reply Card Vs No Reply Card - That is the Question

I'm sorry you are living in a "small box". :D

I have tried that several times with Med Supps with almost zero phone calls. I have even sent out letters on letterhead, personally addressed with the same results.

I consider it to be a waste of both time and money, at least for the senior market.

I'm with Moon, people are just not going to call an insurance agent because they received a card or a letter.

Thanks Frank.......The box is a temporary thing I hope. But it is all mine free and clear of any mortgage or other encumbrances.

</IMG>

mustfastpitch said:
Send out a $255 FE post card and instead of a BRM card just put a phone number and state that all callers get a free "Clapper". Bet that gets more responses then BRM. ha

AARP still gives away AM/FM radio's with ear phones. What senior uses that but they get them because they are "free".

The funny one was when AARP used to give out a calculator with their requested info.

No one would buy their policy if they understood how to use a calculator.

For FE -- you should wait a minimum of 3 months, IMO. If not longer. Though I'm not totally sure, as you can rest easy knowing your competition is probably hitting the area several times a week when you're not.

This is where I completely disagree with most FE agents.

I drop mailings on the same areas time after time over and over and have for many years. In addition to my mailings I know of at least 10 other FE agents that are mailing the exact same zips (including JD Easy).

I see no need to ever wait longer than 30-days and even then, they probably had several other mailings since your last one anyway.

I believe agents travel too far and try to cover too large of an area. You are more effective with less windshield time.

Latest posts

Back