Return Mail Lead Cards

Go for broke and order another 1k. Had a successful agent tell me that he ordered a drop of 2k minimum, so that he had a bunch in his hand when he started calling. He repeated the cycle at least every month, if not every 3 weeks.

I recommend going to the door instead of calling up on the phone. It's a lot easier to say no to someone over the phone than in person.

Plus, when you have that lead card and can show them where they signed it, that usually helps overcome the objection "I don't remember sending that card in" or "I didn't send that in." The proof that they sent it in is the lead card and that usually helps give you creditibility. By the way, if you're looking for a lead company I recommend Lead Concepts. You can check them out by going to the link below:

http://smsteam.net/siteart/programs/Direct Mail Lead Companies.pdf

Please refer this to any proven Final Expense agents and/or agency managers. MUST have proven high volume experience. I have the National IMO contract with one of the leading final expense products in the U.S. I am looking for proven producers and managers to help me grow. In return, unparelled compensation of 115% and bonus to 130% +++ Please call me confidentially to discuss. Thank you, Erik Rodin 800-989-9727

Back