Return Mail Lead Cards

Yeah I hit three zeros by accident. So sue me oh wait.. I better not say that someone has recently tried to do that... Mickeyma go write 3-4K per week and you will be fine.

UPDATE:

I got a new batch of leads last Monday afternoon. I had some prior obligations so I began working them Wed.

Wednesday I called the ones that wrote their phone numbers down. Set 4 appointments. Sold one. While I was out I did 2 stops at the door and sold another.

Thurs I tried calling and no luck. Ran 8 homes, talked to 3 people, 2 who showed interest but one had to think about it, the other I have to schedule a time with the daughter next week. It was a warm sunny day and I figured most would be out. All the leads were within about a 8 mile radius so I did not burn that much gas.

Once I got going it was great. Got my phone script down and door routine. So, I am all about it now.

Thanks for all your help / advice.

Congrats! I take it you are starting to enjoy selling final expense? How much premium did you write up may I ask? I have about 15 old leads that I need to work and I got another 15 in this afternoon. So, I should have a big week next week. Keep up the good work.

Back