Senior Market Direct Mailing Companies

jpFinance20

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone had any good trusted companies they personally have used for sending out direct mail to seniors. This can be any piece direct to the senior market but I would prefer a company that offered pieces for Final Expense as well as something for LTC and even annuities.

Any Advice would be greatly appreciated!

I just want to let you know about new scammers.

We've been cooperating with EmailListUS about 2 months on a tiny order and they can't fulfil our requirements, however, before we paid them they assured us that everything would be ok and were prompt in there replies. When we gave them our template of the email for mailing they inserted incorrect hyperlinks many times, however we gave them a ready for use template. Just copy and paste. But still they made everything in their own wrong way. Having made mailing we coludn't track track the esults, because they still haven't inserted our tracking link. It's rediculious if such a professional company can't even copy and paste or they just don't wan't us to track their results. They really seem to be fraud. We demand our money back, but they give us even late replies, just if we send the same email several times. We strongly advise you not to work with them.

Why doesnt anyone take advantage of door hangers as well?

I have used door hangers for (I know everyone has a lawn) Lawn Service and Landscaping and recieved a great ROI.

Do door hangers not amount to the same ROI compared to mail outs?

Why doesnt anyone take advantage of door hangers as well?

I have used door hangers for (I know everyone has a lawn) Lawn Service and Landscaping and recieved a great ROI.

Do door hangers not amount to the same ROI compared to mail outs?

There must be a reason you list the states in which you are licensed in your sig file. I'm not impressed with it and doubt anyone else would be.

So why list them?

Rick

Back