Setting Up Business Reply Mail

eps is illustrator in adobe. are you trying to open the image and just put it in publisher to print? i have adobe illustrator that i create my business cards and post cards with. If you want i can try to convert it into an image that you can open?

I'm not sure how business reply works though, dont have experience with it, i think its just a image of those black lines that you want to print on your envelopes?

iiinycboi said:
eps is illustrator in adobe. are you trying to open the image and just put it in publisher to print? i have adobe illustrator that i create my business cards and post cards with. If you want i can try to convert it into an image that you can open?

I'm not sure how business reply works though, dont have experience with it, i think its just a image of those black lines that you want to print on your envelopes?

Yeah we want to open it so we can put it into our publisher document. We bought some PdF converter for $50 that should let us open it and convert. We debated on getting the adobe suite but did want to spend the money.

The business reply gives you the reply bars and the barcodes.

Yeah, it's still wanting me to resize when I go to import onto Publisher. When I resize it distorts the barcodes. Thinking I may Have to purchase adobe.

Any thoughts on Adobe ?

Back