Standard Vs First Class

getndirty

Question for the DIY direct mail experts on permits...

I've got a standard mail permit that I use to send out 8.5x5.5 postcards. I don't put an IMB on them, I use postagesaver to do the pre-sort and fill out the forms. Everything's great in that little world. I send out just a little over 10k a month on those.

Now I want to start sending out 4x6 postcards. Do I need to pay for a separate permit number for these if I want to send them first class? Can anyone recommend a good software package that will do the pre-sort, pring the IMB and the forms but not cost an arm and a leg? Should I just stick my standard mail permit on the postcards and keep right on trucking? I expect to send out an additional 10k in the 4x6 size each month for a total of 20k pieces.

Thanks to anyone foolish enough to answer any of these questions.

Question for the DIY direct mail experts on permits...

I've got a standard mail permit that I use to send out 8.5x5.5 postcards. I don't put an IMB on them, I use postagesaver to do the pre-sort and fill out the forms. Everything's great in that little world. I send out just a little over 10k a month on those.

Now I want to start sending out 4x6 postcards. Do I need to pay for a separate permit number for these if I want to send them first class? Can anyone recommend a good software package that will do the pre-sort, pring the IMB and the forms but not cost an arm and a leg? Should I just stick my standard mail permit on the postcards and keep right on trucking? I expect to send out an additional 10k in the 4x6 size each month for a total of 20k pieces.

Thanks to anyone foolish enough to answer any of these questions.

My company does 5 million mailers per month and our largest client is Am erilife. Don't pay for first class its a waste unless you need it there within a couple days. If you drop ship a Mailer resorted only 2% will not reach the door. it depends on your list as well. You want the list company we use its A xciom. R.M.E USES them as well.

When I see bulk mail rate, I just think Junk Mail when I'm going through my mail. Also, helps to use the cursive hand writing font when addressing it.

Back