Starting a Direct Mail Campaign....

I suppose if you kind register with the village hall and the police department for permission. I know in our area the first fine starts at $5k.

I'd recommend putting the money you'd put into direct mailing into internet marketing. There's a lot more people looking for insurance online than in the mailbox.

Direct marketing is good, but you need to know the traffic source is good.If you buy leads from anonymous traffic sources you can lose a lot of money.

Can the people who say that this is a big waste of time and money explain a bit more on why they think/know so? I think that would help the poster in his decision.

Can the people who say that this is a big waste of time and money explain a bit more on why they think/know so? I think that would help the poster in his decision.

Pretty sure he isn't waiting for anyone as he started this thread about 18 months ago.

It's okay for you to look at the original date before you show us your brilliance.

Rick

If you send out mail, make sure you are buying a list that has phone numbers attached. That way you can call them back. Cole directory lets you pick only leads that has numbers if you want. That way the person has seen your name and might respond to you better. Its a lot of money for few results in my opinion. Better off hiring a cold caller that sounds pretty on the phone.

Back