T65 Medicare Direct Mailer with Premiums (gifts)

JimmyUt

Guru
1000 Post Club
Utah
I had a guy market to me the other day with T65 direct mailers that included what he called premiums. What he was referring to are gifts such as gas cards, cameras, tote bags etc, that do not exceed the $15 value set by CMS and of course are approved for use by said organization.

My question is this, have any of you tried this, and what kind of response IF ANY did you get. Thanks in advance.

What conditions must exist for them to get the "gift"?

How do you distribute the gifts to them?

If you have to deliver them and let's say it is a camera, are you going to drive all over hell's half acre setting "appointments" that just end up delivering the "gift".

Not trying to "rain on your parade", just sounds like it may be a huge amount of work on your part without much reward.

Oh, no I have not tried it and I would be almost afraid to do it. haha

The worst part is the gift has to go to EVERYONE not just people who buy from you.

Could turn expensive.

The worst part is the gift has to go to EVERYONE not just people who buy from you.

Could turn expensive.

Thanks for all the responses. I realize anyone who responds gets the gift regardless of a sale or not, I was just curious if anyone had been crazy enough to try it. Sounded expensive to me.

Back