Valpak to Market Final Expense

Hate to say this but I either throw them away or flip through really quick looking for... oil change coupons. Agree with xrac... just my two cents

The cost for the potential seems like it is worth a try. Not like we all haven't wasted a few hundred bucks if not thousands on a mailer or some other venture and lost. Risk vs reward seems good on this.

I tried it with different products,life insurance,annuities etc,
did it for to long probably but wanted to give it a chance. I didn't get one call not even a wrong number!!!
then I didn't try true final expense insurance either

did it for to long probably but wanted to give it a chance. I didn't get one call not even a wrong number!!!

Enough said! ...........................

Wow, you mean you didn't use a 'postage paid return reply card' as your insert...? No wonder you got zip-nada. If FE leads were mailed out to granny with a ph no only and no reply card there wouldn't be many returned calls there either. Too bad you didn't follow a tried and true approach with the return card.

Wow, you mean you didn't use a 'postage paid return reply card' as your insert...? No wonder you got zip-nada. If FE leads were mailed out to granny with a ph no only and no reply card there wouldn't be many returned calls there either. Too bad you didn't follow a tried and true approach with the return card.

The valpaks I get here are all slim paper, same size with no reply cards. I believe they have to make them all the same. It would be nice to mix reply cards in with the inserts. :yes:

With Valpak you'd have to make your insert stick out. With resumes they say to use a slightly thicker paper or as thick as they will allows, but as far as color... so many colors in valpack anyway.

The valpaks I get here are all slim paper, same size with no reply cards. I believe they have to make them all the same. It would be nice to mix reply cards in with the inserts. :yes:

When I used to get ValPak some vendors would use reply cards, so you should ask them to know for sure. I'm sure it is possible. they are essentially a printer and will be happy to offer you a custom piece. [I think]. I used to adv in ValPak years ago but it was a diff product but my recollection is that they are there to make a sale and as long as they can accomodate your needs they will.

Back