What Companies Give Free Direct Mail Trifold?

pbbaseball

Guru
100+ Post Club
so there are several companies that will give you the template to print up the trifolds. Both Mutual of Omaha and Care Improvement will give out free direct mail pieces with production. All you have to do is add the name and address. Oxford life sells them for .04 each.

What other companies can you order free trifolds/postcards from?

so there are several companies that will give you the template to print up the trifolds. Both Mutual of Omaha and Care Improvement will give out free direct mail pieces with production. All you have to do is add the name and address. Oxford life sells them for .04 each.

What other companies can you order free trifolds/postcards from?

GPM Life gives the first 300 to you free. Already preprinted with the reply address to their marketing department, but with your agent number on them (so they know it's yours).

You just print your return address, as well as the address of the prospect.....oh, and stamp it (There's always a catch) :skeptical:

Email me if you want the name of the IMO I get my contract through.... [email protected] .....by the way, this carrier has no POS interview, and they have better FE rates than Oxford and Foresters. Insulin diabetics are accepted (max 80 units daily).

Good luck!

.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+

GPM always calls the client when the agent is not there to do the interview, they do not allow a POS interview with the agent.

inreverse said:
GPM always calls the client when the agent is not there to do the interview, they do not allow a POS interview with the agent.

You are so right. That is the only hangup I have with them. Very good rates and excellent agent support. But, you never know for 100% that it is a sure thing when you leave the house...and I like to know for sure.

have done a few med supps with GPM, but didn't realize they did FE or had any pre-printed mailers....

Thanks for the info! I do a ton of direct mail, and am always looking for ways to bring costs down. I love how mutual and oxford will print them... So many of the other carriers have approved marketing pieces, but always want to take to a local printer. It just adds up too much in printing costs when you are doing 10k a month or better

yeah, not looking for samples... wanting carriers that will give out 5-10k preprinted at a time. Would think more would do that, since it's pushing their brand name, but doesn't seem to be a lot that will do them pre-printed

Back