Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Direct Mail Marketing Forum

Reply to What is the Normal Turnaround Time for my Direct Mailing Project?     
Old 07-21-2017, 04:17 AM   #1

State: Kristin Craig is an Insurance Agent from New York
What is the Normal Turnaround Time for my Direct Mailing Project? What is the Normal Turnaround Time for my Direct Mailing Project?
Hi all,
I recently came to know about the positive effects of direct mail marketing in the business domain. So I approached a GTA based printing and direct mailing services company to get some mail works done. I hope to get the service soon. Still, as the time before me is very limited, I would like to know how long it will take to get the services delivered.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to What is the Normal Turnaround Time for my Direct Mailing Project?

Old 08-12-2017, 05:46 PM   #2
Super Genius

State: johndf is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
What is the Normal Turnaround Time for my Direct Mailing Project? Re: What is the Normal Turnaround Time for my Direct Mailing Project?
I must not be understanding you question correctly, your title on this thread is "What is the Normal Turnaround Time for my Direct Mail Project". It seems like you are asking us if we know how long it's going to take your printing and direct mail company before they get their services delivered? Would that not be a question you should ask them?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to What is the Normal Turnaround Time for my Direct Mailing Project?
Reply to What is the Normal Turnaround Time for my Direct Mailing Project? 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Direct Mail Marketing Forum