Where to Get Lead FE Lead Pieces Mailed 1st Class

Tell Chris to get hold of me to use my 179 mailer. (PM your name to me or send me an email from my website below) The piece is very Specific (Says AFFORDABLE SENIOR LIFE INSURANCE on the card) and the returns are lower (1%-4week total and for Ages 58-74 and $15k-50k). But the ROI is great (at least in the Mid-West). Need to mail at least 2000-3000 pieces to get a good batch to run. These start coming in about the 15th day from Chris/Lead Connections Invoice Date for mail in the Mid-West. A couple of days sooner if you are close to OK or TX. We run on average 8,000 pieces over 5 weeks and get 90-100 quality leads. Most of my agents that are full time write between $15k-20k (over 6 weeks running them) in AP at 24% close/lead ratio. Add referrals/cross selling and you will get another $5k-10k in sales. I believe Gooner has used this piece and he can jump in and give any feedback as well.

Have you ever done TM with that same demographics and income? If so how were results? Thx

Have you ever done TM with that same demographics and income? If so how were results? Thx

I have.... But the results were lower.... the DNC and Cell phone scrubbing made the cost for a quality lead to high for TM, So I Decided to drop all TM last October and focus on DM leads.

On a side note: There are many lurkers trying to get a copy of my 179 lead via email.....

Please.

Contact Chris at Leadconnections.com first to contact me about you.

Second. Email me your name or PM me so I can identify you with Chris if he calls to ask permission to use it.

There are many marketers out there trying to get me to email the lead to them so they can evaluate whether it is right for them.... BS Marketer crap if you ask me.

I do not require any contracting, just trying to help out any agents..... Starting to regret this offer now.....

I have.... But the results were lower.... the DNC and Cell phone scrubbing made the cost for a quality lead to high for TM, So I Decided to drop all TM last October and focus on DM leads.

On a side note: There are many lurkers trying to get a copy of my 179 lead via email.....

Please.

Second. Email me your name or PM me so I can identify you with Chris if he calls to ask permission to use it.

There are many marketers out there trying to get me to email the lead to them so they can evaluate whether it is right for them.... BS Marketer crap if you ask me.

I do not require any contracting, just trying to help out any agents..... Starting to regret this offer now.....

WHAT? You mean people are trying to benefit from your knowledge and hard work to pass it off to their own down line agents and compete with you? I can't imaging that anyone would do that.

Before anyone gets all upset, I'm not talking about anyone in particular. Just happens all the time.

WHAT? You mean people are trying to benefit from your knowledge and hard work to pass it off to their own down line agents and compete with you? I can't imaging that anyone would do that. Before anyone gets all upset, I'm not talking about anyone in particular. Just happens all the time.

Ya I love it when it happens, cuz of karma.

WHAT? You mean people are trying to benefit from your knowledge and hard work to pass it off to their own down line agents and compete with you? I can't imaging that anyone would do that.

Before anyone gets all upset, I'm not talking about anyone in particular. Just happens all the time.

EXACTLY.....

An agent is always open and honest when wanting assistance. Its the Slime that won't talk Mano-a-Mano.

Please.

I might make a suggestion.

You made an offer that looked like no strings attached. Then you get upset when people want to see your offer.

You want to know who the agent is and a lot of info about them, to "verify" they are an agent and not a marketer.

I have news, many agents are marketers or will be.

I think you should put this in the offers section, or disclose that you must verify with Chris that they are an agent.

Why does Chris verify anyway ?

If you wished you never offered this, take it off!

Of course you "just want to help", lol.

----------

EXACTLY.....

An agent is always open and honest when wanting assistance. Its the Slime that won't talk Mano-a-Mano.

Now the man called "skipper" is getting all macho ?

Last edited:
So now you are macho ?

Why would I care what you think.... If all you have to contribute is a provocation to get me to sink as low as you....

-----------------------

I get it now..... Thanks for the last email.... you have been one of the people who emailed me and do not want me to know who they are.... how else would you know to reference Mano-a-Mano.....

BTW. Your threats to throw down with me are a bit childish.....

Last edited:
I might make a suggestion.

You made an offer that looked like no strings attached. Then you get upset when people want to see your offer.

You want to know who the agent is and a lot of info about them, to "verify" they are an agent and not a marketer.

I have news, many agents are marketers or will be.

I think you should put this in the offers section, or disclose that you must verify with Chris that they are an agent.

Why does Chris verify anyway ?

If you wished you never offered this, take it off!

Of course you "just want to help", lol.

----------

Now the man called "skipper" is getting all macho ?

You do realize that he actually only offered it to the OP, right?

I guess it's true what they say, "no good deed..."

Last edited:
Back