Where to Get Lead FE Lead Pieces Mailed 1st Class

Now that MSPM is out of the picture for a while, who knows who does FE mailers that go 1st class and say the "insurance"? Don't want want the generic ones that people think is some free government program. Thanks

Now that MSPM is out of the picture for a while, who knows who does FE mailers that go 1st class and say the "insurance"? Don't want want the generic ones that people think is some free government program. Thanks

MSPM didn't mail 1st class. I thought the same thing but when I asked they said they didn't. Of course I also asked if they resold leads and they also said they didnt.

It seems that I would start getting leads back in a 7 Or 8 days after the mail supposedly went out. Could this happen with bulk mail? Or maybe I am not correct on the timeline. In any event, who would be the quickest to get something in the pipeline? This wasn't a contingency I was prepared for.

It seems that I would start getting leads back in a 7 Or 8 days after the mail supposedly went out. Could this happen with bulk mail? Or maybe I am not correct on the timeline. In any event, who would be the quickest to get something in the pipeline? This wasn't a contingency I was prepared for.

Chris Etheridge at The Lead Connections, based out of Texas. He has several mailers that say life insurance. 7 to 8 days seems mighty fast for a response on a DM lead piece...resold leads...hmmm:biggrin:

I am the Sales Manager at TargetLeads and we do have a laser printed bifold format that mails 1st class. It is 8 1/2 X 6 and folds to 4 1/4 X 6 so we can mail it at 1st class postcard rates. Leads come back in an average of 7 business days from mail date. We have quite a few different choices to choose from anywhere from generic to the more specific ones mentioning insurance as you mentioned. Plus they are not preprinted so if you want to customize wording you are able to. I'd be happy to help you if you haven't already found a company. My number is (800)723-5254 ext 306. Have a great day! Michelle

Called lead connections today. Its 3rd class mail out and 1st back. He does not do tri folds anymore. I want to send 1000 out next month but I have not found a card I like. Kramer has the gov benefit ones but they sound like free stuff to me. Will get a lot of poor moochers mailing in. Anybody have luck with any of these cards? I need a steady 3-4k AP a month.

I am the Sales Manager at TargetLeads and we do have a laser printed bifold format that mails 1st class. It is 8 1/2 X 6 and folds to 4 1/4 X 6 so we can mail it at 1st class postcard rates. Leads come back in an average of 7 business days from mail date. We have quite a few different choices to choose from anywhere from generic to the more specific ones mentioning insurance as you mentioned. Plus they are not preprinted so if you want to customize wording you are able to. I'd be happy to help you if you haven't already found a company. My number is (800)723-5254 ext 306. Have a great day! Michelle

How much per thousand and do you provide proof that the pieces were actually mailed?

Called lead connections today. Its 3rd class mail out and 1st back. He does not do tri folds anymore. I want to send 1000 out next month but I have not found a card I like. Kramer has the gov benefit ones but they sound like free stuff to me. Will get a lot of poor moochers mailing in. Anybody have luck with any of these cards? I need a steady 3-4k AP a month.

You could spend a few minutes and design your own card.

BTW, I find a tri-fold does not get a better response than the old POS card in envelope.

And 1st class is a waste. It only matters on the first batch to get them quickly. If you mail regularly standard rate is fine.

Rick

Tell Chris to get hold of me to use my 179 mailer. (PM your name to me or send me an email from my website below) The piece is very Specific (Says AFFORDABLE SENIOR LIFE INSURANCE on the card) and the returns are lower (1%-4week total and for Ages 58-74 and $15k-50k). But the ROI is great (at least in the Mid-West). Need to mail at least 2000-3000 pieces to get a good batch to run. These start coming in about the 15th day from Chris/Lead Connections Invoice Date for mail in the Mid-West. A couple of days sooner if you are close to OK or TX.

We run on average 8,000 pieces over 5 weeks and get 90-100 quality leads. Most of my agents that are full time write between $15k-20k (over 6 weeks running them) in AP at 24% close/lead ratio. Add referrals/cross selling and you will get another $5k-10k in sales.

I believe Gooner has used this piece and he can jump in and give any feedback as well.

Back