Who Do You Use for Direct Mail Leads?

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
I was using Powermail paying $400 per 1000. Not getting many back.

Next I started Using leads2succcess and it cost $340 per 1,000 and get about 1/2 of 1 %.

Who do you use for Direct Mail Leads?

What is your rate of return and on what type of product?

How much are you paying per 1,000 mailings?

Last edited:
Mark, have you tried many of the telemarketed leads lately? I remember you were offering a discounted price for your agents before. I may try some. I have not used telemarketed leads so I Don't know what a good price is but it sounded fair.

I was using Powermail paying $400 per 1000. Not getting many back.

Next I started Using leads2succcess and it cost $340 per 1,000 and get about 1/2 of 1 %.

Who do you use for Direct Mail Leads?

What is your rate of return and on what type of product?

How much are you paying per 1,000 mailings?

Mark, I need to get you selling FE over the phone. You can drop areas that get closer to a 2% return rate whether these areas are 100 miles away or 700 miles away. You can also drop areas with only 500 people that no other agencies will drop to...yielding an even higher % return rate.:)

Mark, I need to get you selling FE over the phone. You can drop areas that get closer to a 2% return rate whether these areas are 100 miles away or 700 miles away. You can also drop areas with only 500 people that no other agencies will drop to...yielding an even higher % return rate.:)

Which FE carriers can do over the phone?

WHich company do you use to sell over the phone with?

Mark, you must be new to the forum if you have to ask that question.

Rick

I want to see who he is using to sell over the phone.

I've taken Madison National Life, off my list of our companies.

Too many reason why I did it, but you will end up with a lot of lapses if you just sell over the phone.

Back